Any Idea!

<Update>
Hi,

Well it looks like the guys at iStockSystems are a regular at TraderJi and felt that they had to give me a demo and prove to be good. I wish that were true for my present data provider.
Over the last 1 hour since my last post I've been treated to an installation of the iStockSystems demo for smartTrader and CoreTrader (EOD and 10sec delay intraday data) and multiple phone calls inquiring about my satisfaction.
My system crashed once during the installation of coreTrader data, which I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the installation (probably not). Other than that the installation was really smooth. They even offered to install a demo of their new product for RT data (no delay), which was very nice, I'll get that demo after a week. (OK coreTrader crashed again during the data update as I speak... hmmmmm, maybe I should run it after the market closes given the system load).
On comparing my present provider and iStockSystems -
- I like it that iStockSystems makes use of NSE scrip names instead of modified ones like viratech, it's makes things simpler.
- their data seems much lighter (I don't know why), I'm able to browse through their folders in MS much faster than earlier (switching folders earlier took almost 20 sec, wonder why!?).
- one prize that viratech takes away is that they provide 60 min data update every hour in their EOD data package for some NSE scrips.
- The best part which brings me trading/investing income is that iStockSystems data is much cleaner as I can see. It's much more error free (as I had mentioned in my earlier post). (And as I speak CoreTrader finished the update well no more crashing, good!).
- Other than that they both provide 5min data (viratech only provides live data, SmartTrader is 10 sec delayed and RT is real time), but iStockSystems is much cheaper (half price!!!!). I'll have to get more details on the price for all scrips in RT though, the preliminary price that I was given was 30K + taxes... sounds good so far.
- On the support front... well you get what you pay for. But the iStockSystems guys are very eager to help and end up doing so. There was again a lot of screaming and noise in the background which made it tough for me to explain things but we got there eventually!

Well that was it. If things keep looking up and getting better I might just think of switching as soon as my subscription expires.

Regards,
Ravi Chandra.
Thaks a lot for your feedback.:clap:

ASS

My Own Experience with Global Data feeds

I want to install their produt in my PC.But when I try to install , it is showing some runtime error. I contact their support.But their support also not able to solve that problem !

Then I ask for demo in another pc .Same problem arose in that pc also.

Guys dare to take service from Global:p.

Ass

ASS

More Updates

I've been using their demo for the past 3 days and I feel the data from GDF is way better than any that I've tried so far

Another point - they have the best support that I've come across so far. Live support available all the time in a few seconds, the software and service are all structured very well.

Regards,
Ravi Chandra.
War and marketing have many similarities.