Any Forex Brokers in India ?

hey, don't fund for forex trading. there are hundreds of competions running accross simply paritcipate in them, win to receive real money a/c and then you start trading like i did in FEB. visit http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=nagarajaadiga&month=201102 and you test your skill
Hey Nagaraja thanks for info
Congrats for yur win.
It seems u r veteran trader as the links shows yur earning of USD3,37,259.57 in contest.
Wud u like to share yur strategy plz....!!!
Wtng for yur reply.

~~hyraj

I am going to start a brokerage based in India, with registered office in India and regulated in India with direct deposit facility, no need for bank wire, with spreads as low as 0.4 pips on eurusd and 1.2 pips on gbpusd, STP

Just taking time with setting up server clusters, and some legal bottlenecks

Final offering is subject to legal costs involved in operations.

When I begin, you will find my paid ad banners all over the net.
Preet.......did u start it......is it in operation now?

~~hyraj

hey, till now i guess we have had millions of answers here :clapping: to your question! But , i hope not many of them are scandalous and such companies do exist! ;) :p most of them are just scams and fraudulent :annoyed:

@preet: hey are you talking about xDirect India? True STP, very tight spreads, instant execution, and registered in India. :thumb: a good broker to trade in the global markets.

Hi guys,

Has anyone opened an account with any brokers(Internationsl or national) registered in India which allows me to trade metals (Gold,silver,copper,platinum etc) at international rates rather than the domestic indian rates. I dont want the USD/INR fluctuations to ruin my trades...

Thanks

hey nick, i have opened the account with admiralmarkets.com... if you are interested, i can refer u the number of the person through whom i have opened the account.
they are international & also got offices in India.

shivam 007 , can you tell me more about xDirect India? is it a new company? I heard it someplace else but would like to know more. are you trading with them? moreover, can you tell me what all they offering? thanks.

hey nick, i have opened the account with admiralmarkets.com... if you are interested, i can refer u the number of the person through whom i have opened the account.
they are international & also got offices in India.
Hi,

Yes definitely that will be of great help. But will they allow me to trade 24 hours international markets (metals) and is it legal to do in india???

Thanks

Regards

@ sweety410: quoted above also " xDirect India== True STP, very tight spreads, instant execution, and registered in India. a good broker to trade in the global markets."

Apart from that I can say they are pretty fine, their support is awesome. Platforms are decent enough, i recommend should check out their STP platform its pretty neat! In and all xDirect India makes it for a fine broker who are pretty practical and realistic in their approach.

let me know if u need some more help on this :)