brokers in india providing forex trading

Hey guys
I am a newbie trader.
I am very thankful for traderji to provide the traders with aplatform where they could share their information with others ::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx

I have gone through the forex threads and personally I feel that trading in international forex is illegal but it is the trader's choice of doing or not.

I am very thankfull to all the thread posters,starters,mods etc who have provided with such a great info.

I would have been nowhere only for traderji to help me out .
:cheers::thanx::thanx::cheers:

:sos:

I would like to know some of the broker names who provide both currency as well as fx trading
I am a bit :confused: about their genuineness
Pls help me out.
Thanks.
Regards.

Hey guys
I am a newbie trader.
I am very thankful for traderji to provide the traders with aplatform where they could share their information with others ::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx

I have gone through the forex threads and personally I feel that trading in international forex is illegal but it is the trader's choice of doing or not.

I am very thankfull to all the thread posters,starters,mods etc who have provided with such a great info.

I would like to know some of the broker names who provide both currency as well as fx trading
Pls help me out.
Thanks.
Regards.[/QUO

To trade Forex in India has some legal complications but done properly as per the law would not be a problem
Checkout the ALPARI INIDA's website: http://www.alpari.co.in/
Get a demo a/c first...practice that and a customer service representative would call u...
Ask him all the question u want to ask..i think they provide trading in USD_INDR in MCX which is purely legal....
They will be happy to help u

rgs
KEVIN SHAH

Hey guys
I am a newbie trader.

Pls help me out.
Thanks.
Regards.[/QUO

To trade Forex in India has some legal complications but done properly as per the law would not be a problem
Checkout the ALPARI INIDA's website: http://www.alpari.co.in/
Get a demo a/c first...practice that and a customer service representative would call u...
Ask him all the question u want to ask..i think they provide trading in USD_INDR in MCX which is purely legal....
They will be happy to help u

rgs
KEVIN SHAH
Just thought I would add here:

I have spoken to Alpari and nearly all legal and honest brokers, the sad fact is no one will deny you to deposit. Its quite simple to deposit actually.

In my conversation with Alpari they were quite clear they are not offering FX spot to India clients. This answer will be given to you by majority of brokers who have an office in India if you call the India office.

As for suggestions for honest and reliable brokers, it all depends on the amount you want to deposit.

PM me with the amount and may be I can dig up a few.

Cheers

i think, most of the foreign broker need Passport copy/proof of us to open account..

SO it is easy to open account in foreign forex firms, just load money from Webmoney/Liberty reserve , trade ==>> profit/loss, get your money easily

Hint:
1) open account in trusted foreign forex firms
2) contact local exchanger(even small city have exchangers) and pay in rupees, get Liberty reserve(E currency)
3) deposit Liberty reserve in Foreign forex firm
4) trade
5) want to take profit ==>> just transfer profit from your forex firm account to liberty reserve
6) contact local exchanger, transfer Liberty reserve to his account, get hot cash in 5 minutes...

:)