Any body know about R Trade?

RTrade -- forget about it and steer clear of any thing associated with RMoney.

Its not for 'TRADING' by any standard.

If you do trade in Derivatives or Cash,

Explore other options like RKGlobal ODIN its really fast (even on a TATA Indicom Wireless adaptor at 156kbps) -- i felt good value for money though it is costlier than RMoney .. it is not at all expensive than those Sharekhans and ICICIDirects.

gvnarendra, please give an update on your experiences with R-Money, especially in respect of software performance.
Hi Trader07, R Money does not provide a software to trade, you need to log on to their site, as far as performance is concerned, its cannot beat ODIN or Trader Terminal (5 paisa)

But then, the others cannot beat R money in broking....

REliance is born chor. They have accumulated by coming in big way.So guys dont get fooled by low brokerage stunts of their.There service will never improve and will worsen like in reliance mobile.So leave them immediatly
Hi QMax, i guess what you are saying is 100% right and 100% wrong, coz, if you are going to trade on your own and don't need any support of an RM, i would says its good for the kind of charges they do.

If you looking at customer service, i would say, they are the worst....

I heard Anil Dhirbhai Ambani group is foraying into securities brokerage services called R Trade which wil be revolutionary in online trading platform. Anybody know about the website Please post the link or know about it please post details. I heard the brokerages are paid in advance and it is not charged on turnover basis but on no of trades that has been done. The brokerages are prepaid and they will issue a simcard for that which can be inserted into your laptop and trade. I would like others who have information about it give link for details.
Thanking you
gvnarendra
R trade's charges is very very high.