Any body know about R Trade?

Hi Friends,

I was about to open a new account with Reliance Money, but after all this reading I will have to chuck it I believe.
Can you all help me which online portal could be better for online trading.

I will be doing much of intraday with delivery also. I had earlier thought that Reliance was a blessing in disguise but not now.

Please tell me out of ICICI, INDIABULLS, RELIGARE, ANANDRATHI, 5PAisa, ShareKHAN, which one would be better. I found 5PAISA's rate pretty decent, but how is their IT infrastructure for Intraday. As I would be doing it from my workplace.

Also I was told that 5Paisa(India Infoline) does'nt square off the Intraday position at the end of day, so one has to do it manually. That's fine but what if I forgot. Need to find a workaround.

How's Sushil Finance
HTML:
http://www.sushilfinance.com/
. Dunno if they have a Bangalore office.

I will be greatly obliged if my experienced friends can shed some light.

Regards
Gaurav

Hi

I want some information about R Money. Can u provide the information about the annual charges and brokerage. I already have a account in ICICI but i want to discontinue because of high brokerage.

Please help me.

Regards,
Amandeep Singh.

tulika

Hi

I want some information about R Money. Can u provide the information about the annual charges and brokerage. I already have a account in ICICI but i want to discontinue because of high brokerage.

Please help me.

Regards,
Amandeep Singh.
same here , today only i opened up an account wid r money , am planning to use icici terminal and trade thru reliance... i have heard frm reliable resources that reliance ppl are updating there softwhre at war footing... it will take a couple of weeks and things will be better

Hi i am a arbitraguer working with religare and i pay 10 paise delievery and 1 paise fno sure my volumes are very high and for arbitraguers brokerage is also charged less but i think for traders and investors 20 paise delievery and 2paise is the norm and can be reduced to 15 paise and 1.5 paise if volumes are high

REliance is born chor. They have accumulated by coming in big way.So guys dont get fooled by low brokerage stunts of their.There service will never improve and will worsen like in reliance mobile.So leave them immediatly

What is ATST(aquire today and sell tomorro) trading. what is different from margin and delivery trading.
margin trading : u square-up positions intra-day.
delivery trading : u buy today and sell after u get delivery ( trading day + 2 will be the delivery day)
ATST : u buy today and sell tomorrow