Any body know about R Trade?

H

hetal1284

hi every one
i m terribly sorry .. but i just couldnt log on last week due to some problems.gyanendra told me to login here so thank him first!! i will give u the product details on the mail id u have given .....i mean whatever u have asked for.but give me 2 days plz ..my workload has increased now so.i hope u understand....
firstly the most important information is that the Launch date of R-trade has been extended again to mid August....i just hope its final now..
secondly i have prepared a whole presentation on R-Trade but i m afraid i need to take permission of the company i m workin with firstly.....i dont think they will mind but still
u guys who have given me the mails i will reply now itself . ok

last but not the least :
R-trade has the lowest cost structure in terms of what u may call 'brokerage' in HISTORY !!!. Trust me no one has dared to provide such high volume services at such lower costs uptill now!! the price is almost 100percent less than what other firms are chargin today!!

H

hetal1284

unicorn said:
Thanks hetal1284
I want to know that whether R Trade securities is providing ODIN diet or not
yes sir ODIN is the basic requirement for any broker who deals with R-trade. u can connect to R-trade either directly or through ur broker who has a deal with R-trade.

H

hetal1284

thekhandol said:
Dear Hetal,

pls let me know the hierarchy of franchisee and distributor under R Trade and how to apply for the same. Pls let me know everything you know about R Trade.
i dont quite understand what u wanna ask do u want to apply to R-trade as a franchisee/distributer, or as a client?? for applyin as franchisee i just hope its not too late.

Can please Anybody Give me details Of R-Trade

COnytact DEtail
Concern Person TAking Charge of R-trade.
Its Corporate Office details
Broking Charges Etc.
Plz...

its urgent

ganeshhity said:
Anyone got details of R-Trade till now....

my email id ??????

no.....not giving it ....

ganeshhity
Ya ganesh, he did contact me on mail and gave me some details.
You can PM me your details and I will forward his mails to you.

Trust me no spam :)

Best Regards
Coool.