Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal, the Bhusans, IAC, the new political party & your views

Anillal

Re: Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal, the Bhusans, IAC, the new political party & your vi

Thanks Ashish for posting the link. It was an eye-opener for me regarding the water-tax & the loans taken by the GOI for various reasons (Previously I was a crusader in favour of Water tax but now I have to think more rationally). Rest of the activities are known to me. I'm an optimist who think that this movement will be fruitful within a decade. To join politics is the right decision at the right moment for Arvind Kejriwal. I do believe the movement can only be fruitful if it becomes a sociopolitical movement rather than a social movement. I would like Anna to be the social face of the movement & Arvind or any other prominent leader to lead in the political front.
Victor Hugo said, No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come. Perhaps IAC is that idea india has been waiting for so long. It's about time anyways. So all I can say is, amen to that.:)

Wherever government of India reaches there is corruption lies. All popular government schemes are started with the motiv of vote or money.

Sent from my U8860 using Tapatalk 2

Anillal

Re: Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal, the Bhusans, IAC, the new political party & your vi

Paid news ? Bhai, for once please go to one of the IAC's meeting and the hands to mouth budget team is surviving. Joining with Ramdev - why do you think it didnt' happen uptill now. Paying money for news might be possible for guys like sharad pawar, not the guys like AK who is travelling sleeper class being a diabetic. No one is perfect, but for a person who has tried to do so much for others with his limitations and selflessness, please think before painiting him corrupt. Try to read just 1-2 pages from his magsasay award profile.
http://www.rmaf.org.ph/Awardees/Biography/pdfbio/KejriwalArv.pdf

And Btw, don't worry - I also feel that he will fail ultimately - because India is too corrupt a society to even accept or understand a genuine person amongst them.
Thank you sir for the link. It is an eyeopener. I think I might get tempted to give up my work and trading etc and join these crusaders. One never knows when one gets a chance to become part of the changing history. :)

TheDreamer

Thanks Dreamer,
In fact I still feel that there could be water tax, but I am sure that if the corruption inefficiencies are removed, the taxes would not burden anyone.

Dear Ashish,

I am not averse to the idea of implementing taxes on scarce natural resources, thereby limiting the abuse of the same. But the real intention of GOI for taking Loans came to light while going through the pages of the pdf file. :thumb:

Sunny1

Paid news ? Bhai, for once please go to one of the IAC's meeting and the hands to mouth budget team is surviving. Joining with Ramdev - why do you think it didnt' happen uptill now. Paying money for news might be possible for guys like sharad pawar, not the guys like AK who is travelling sleeper class being a diabetic. No one is perfect, but for a person who has tried to do so much for others with his limitations and selflessness, please think before painiting him corrupt. Try to read just 1-2 pages from his magsasay award profile.
http://www.rmaf.org.ph/Awardees/Biography/pdfbio/KejriwalArv.pdf

And Btw, don't worry - I also feel that he will fail ultimately - because India is too corrupt a society to even accept or understand a genuine person amongst them.
Thanks Dude....

If that is the case ...then how come he associate with Anna and Ramdev Baba....

if its all true then his efforts are worth appreciable ....:thumb:

Hi,
It's a media's new political campaign to increase their channel viewers. Or otherwise to increase newspaper's sale
Okey, :clap:

TheDreamer

Thanks Dude....

If that is the case ...then how come he associate with Anna and Ramdev Baba....

if its all true then his efforts are worth appreciable ....:thumb:
And what's wrong with Anna ?
You need to post another pdf file on Anna Hazare to help Sunny1 understand the importance of Anna in the IAC movement. :rofl:

Apart from the social works, Anna & Arvind were united in their thoughts by the teachings of Swami Vivekanada. :clapping:

Sunny1

You need to post another pdf file on Anna Hazare to help Sunny1 understand the importance of Anna in the IAC movement. :rofl:

Apart from the social works, Anna & Arvind were united in their thoughts by the teachings of Swami Vivekanada. :clapping:
I will be happy to read another pdf....

Sunny1

Sunny,
Many people seem to think that Anna and AK just jumped into public imagination one fine day. While that may be true in light of the media coverage they have got, they have been out there fighting for long. I always thought that they will die unsung and little heard heroes. But, as Anil quoted Hugo in one of the earlier posts - Maybe their time has come.

Anna- He has bit of everyone - from Ram Mohan Roy to Gandhi to Vivekanada. For a man who came from such a humble background and after a simple job in army - his thought process is extraordinary. A very small example would be converting his village from almost a barren area to 2500 acre of irrigable land.

It is not like that with me ....but his action and speech made think against for him ..

While AK's profile looks good and straight forward ...

But Anna's Dont ....Anna praise Manmohan but bashes Sonia Gandhi ...now what is that ....All corruption happens under nose of Manmohan...and he praises manmohan
then Anna Joins Ramdev .....as far as I know Ramdev is not clean.

one more....in IAC movement actually corrupt people joined the movement ...

Many points are yet to clear ....

secondly Civil Society is run by UN people ...which he is part of ..

this whole movement was political rather than against corrupt by mango people

somebody expresses his doubts about Anna and his team's honesty. it reflects how our mindsets have gone jaundiced. we are suspicious about own integrity.