Anatomy of a Trend- Volume by Volume!

kkseal

Here is the second part
Very good article Thanks for posting.

Explains the reasons why stocks with a lower float would have a greater tendency to pullback after a high volume WRB break out (Incidentally Winstonn has been making use of this fact, wittingly or unwittingly, in his thread - 'Buy Monday Sell Friday'!)

Regards,
Kalyan.

beginner_av

would you call today HLL as climax ?
No I won't...Look at 26/10/06 and the volume associated with it...thats the one..and as a perfect one on 27th hll tries to penatrate it, but couldn't. On hindsight 27th should be the climax, but in real life u cannot use hindsight. u hav to wait for the break on the upside to enter long.

yesterday's is a very interesting doji like pattern (by nisson, it is a doji), which indicates that the worst may be over...but as with candles,always wait for next session's close for final confirmation.

jatayoo

dear Sunil
A very interesting exposition.i have a freind who uses only one indicator VOLUME.Secondly,for him "bhav bhagwan hai, baaki sab bakwas hai"
anyone know who he is????

hi sunil.

i tried to do the same exerscise following your ramsaroop chart.

please see the chart atached. t think i am going wrong some where.

break out didnt fallow after break out.

i may be wrong coz the volume before the ' first sign is not very low as observed in ramsaroop case. sorry i coudnt plot the third PVO indicator.

pls tell me where i asm going wrong.

rgds
satish

Attachments

Hi Sunil,

Check whether Amtek Auto is following the same volume pattern. It broke out with high volumes and then corrected with low volumes (retest - Note the day after high volume rise, it fell on high volume, but price change was not that high). Today's fall was with very low volume compared to rise. It has got support ar 368-369 level and resistance at 395-396 level.

Thanks,
Amit

Linus

Hi friends, sattimes and amitpethkar, of recent, and I think I owe an answer to Praveen and Avi, and many others, please excuse me guys, I was not able to get on the web because I was away and my comp is giving birth to a new system! ie I am in a process of upgrading my pc.

Your feedback is noted and I will come back in a coupla of days with my analysis and I thank you all for your feedback.

Regards,

ss. :)

Hi friends, sattimes and amitpethkar, of recent, and I think I owe an answer to Praveen and Avi, and many others, please excuse me guys, I was not able to get on the web because I was away and my comp is giving birth to a new system! ie I am in a process of upgrading my pc.

Your feedback is noted and I will come back in a coupla of days with my analysis and I thank you all for your feedback.

Regards,

ss. :)
Hey Sunil,

No problem man. Take your time to get settled.

Congrats for the new child of your system!

Praveen.