Anatomy of a Trend- Volume by Volume!

Linus

let me thank you for your good work,may i know whats the thrid chart...i mean name of that chat.first one is candlestick ...second one is of volume and third one ...i couldn't get .

suba
That is Percentage Volume Oscillator, a derivative of the volume oscillator...

Thank you guys for your inputs. Will surely try to answer some questions raised, on this thread.

Regards,

ss:)

Linus

Hi sunil,

i have attached a chart,
please see it,

i think it has over first two satges of a trend i.e. uptrend sign and correction with low volumes and in in the third stage of buy confimation white long candle.

Would it also undergo further stages like breakout , explosion , latecomer party , change in trend either to sideways or down.

Can i buy it at 125 tommorow?

thanxs;)
winston
Thank you Winston! I am not too sure about your chart, in the sense that it is not readable. Will you post it again?

Tnx,

Last edited:
Hello Sunil,

Very glad to see this thread. I was looking for this kind of thread, where we discuss about volume interpretation.

Hope I can learn a lot and involve in the discussions yet to come.

Praveen.

Linus

Hi Winston,

I will not buy Pidilite for sure. I just had a look at the charts, and I am attaching one with my annotations.

Regards,
ss.

Attachments

Linus

Hallo,

REALLY GREAT , SUPERB, VOLUME IS STENGTH OF TREND .TREND WITHOUT VOLUME IS JUST HUMAN BEING WITHOUT FOOD & WATER.

BUT JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT AS VOLUME CONSISTS OF TRADE VOLUME AND DELIVERY VOLUME ( DOWNLOADABLE FILE IS AVAILABLE ON NSE SITE.)

SO CAN WE SAY THAT WITH INCREASE IN VOLUME IF DELIVERABLE POSITION ALSO INCREASES IT SHOWS MORE STRENGTH i.e. ACCUMULATION.

I THINK IT WILL MAKE MORE STRENGTH

KINDLY COMMENT

KEDAR
Hi Kedar,

I don't give much weightage to the trading volume or otherwise,and never tried to seperate these two, as I am of the opinion that peoples willingness to open up new positions itself is sufficient to know what is happening with the the underlying...

Linus

Hello Sunil,

Very glad to see this thread. I was looking for this kind of thread, where we discuss about volume interpretation.

Hope I can learn a lot and involve in the discussions yet to come.

Praveen.
bvp,
Thank you! I have seen some excellent posts from you, and compared to you I am a newbie! I really thank all you seniors for giving me a space to air my nonsense! No pun intended!

Regards,