An Intraday Trading System that actually works - Use it if you like

maneverfix

Guys, just tried something different today...noticed that several false signals from yesterday get filtered out if we use MACD and RSI on the 10 min chart to plan entry...you may want to look into this and see if this method is better and share your findings with us...
What are MACD and RSI filters used for decision making.

marimuthu13

I think you would benefit tremendously from switching to Amibroker and started trading on NSE. Not simply for the sake of using this system, but in general. I think most people on this forum too would advise you the same. It may not be reasonable to expect people to keep coming here and posting scanner results everyday right?

I strongly urge you to enable yourself in this regard, Sir.

All the best.
i am planning to start NSE..that too only bank nifty ..i have system to trade which is tested and tried...i asked for scanner results not to trade..but to suggest target exit based on fibo levels..

that may increase RR dramatically..

i am planning to start NSE..that too only bank nifty ..i have system to trade which is tested and tried...i asked for scanner results not to trade..but to suggest target exit based on fibo levels..

that may increase RR dramatically..
Been there, done that. It's very tricky. That's why I personally just go for the 1% gain and square off.

Reason is simple..because i never used AMIBROKER or even tried to use it.. I am using only MT4 from beginning of my trading in 2011.

also not trading NSE ..

if someone who is trading at NSE actively and using AMI too, can post list of stocks based on scanner results if possible.
I think you would benefit tremendously from switching to Amibroker and started trading on NSE. Not simply for the sake of using this system, but in general. I think most people on this forum too would advise you the same. It may not be reasonable to expect people to keep coming here and posting scanner results everyday right?

I strongly urge you to enable yourself in this regard, Sir.

All the best.
Brave heart man.
When you give away hard earned methodology to everyone. it's very kind thank you
And traderji to build this good community.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

just modified available afl on internet with your strategy if anything wrong please correct it. because i didn't have coding knowledge
Amazing stuff Hameed, I will run some tests on it.

You're the first person here to contribute to this thread and system with your inputs. I really appreciate that.

Guys, anyone else out there who wants to share ideas like this, you're more than welcome to!

Thanks

Quite a waste of time today really. Yesterday alone, this system booked around 9% gross profits. Today was extremely sideways and the system is at a gross loss of -0.53% for the day. Let's hope that the market trends better on Monday.

View the attached PDF for today's trades.

Cheers, guys.

Have a good weekend.

Attachments