An Intraday Trading System that actually works - Use it if you like

This is the exploration afl that I use:

Daily_Long=RSI(range=14)>50 AND RSI(range=14)>EMA(RSI(range=14),5);
Daily_Short=RSI(range=14)<50 AND RSI(range=14)<EMA(RSI(range=14),5);

Filter = Daily_Long OR Daily_Short;

AddColumn(Daily_Long,"Daily Long",1.2);
AddColumn(Daily_Short,"Daily Short",1.2);
While using above afl all the stocks either showing Long or Short :confused:

i think we have to first see NF EOD trend, if its perfect trend either bullish or bearish, then filter stocks which is aligned with NF EOD trend.

then go for filtered stocks in 10 min charts
Yes that's right. But i see all the stocks either bullish or bearish. There is no stock that is on neutral state :confused:

Dude, seriously....read the document and make sure you understand the logic...why on earth would you be searching for neutral stocks?
:happy: I am not searching for those stocks. I said all stocks are qualifying that exploration AFL condition, either bullish or bearish.
BTW I understand that logic in your first post itself. :happy:

:happy: I am not searching for those stocks. I said all stocks are qualifying that exploration AFL condition, either bullish or bearish.
BTW I understand that logic in your first post itself. :happy:
If the exploration is coded to filter only bearish or bullish stocks, it is but obvious that you will see only those stocks in the results right? Why are you spamming this thread with these mundane observations?

maneverfix

If the exploration is coded to filter only bearish or bullish stocks, it is but obvious that you will see only those stocks in the results right? Why are you spamming this thread with these mundane observations?
Bhai,

he is saying all stocks in his databae are qualifying either as bullish or bearish. If conditions are not met, those stocks should not appear in scan results.

Bhai,

he is saying all stocks in his databae are qualifying either as bullish or bearish. If conditions are not met, those stocks should not appear in scan results.
Then it looks like he's not using it correctly either. Today I ran the exploration on the Nifty 50 stocks watchlist on Daily chart time frame before market opening...it threw up several results which we're only bearish...

Bhai,

Then it looks like he's not using it correctly either. Today I ran the exploration on the Nifty 50 stocks watchlist on Daily chart time frame before market opening...it threw up several results which we're only bearish...
I got the issue. Actually I have limited stocks in my watch list and all are qualifying to that exploration AFL condition. So I was confused :D