All About Intraday Stocks

One more thing, I was not bragging about my call. I just feel happy when a very less popular stock movement is picked up by me. It was not in my watch list, I just yesterday stumbled upon it and looking at the chart find value in it.

Dear Respected allaboutintradaystocks and anayash Sir,

In this vast market with limited stocks... there is a high possibility of the same stock hitting the screener window for many traders....

We should enjoy one anothers calls as u r discussing....even i felt happy seeing Surya Pharma moving...

I am very happy to c atleast i have one stock which matched to respected allaboutintradaystocks sir list....

Please take all the discussions in healthy envi....

Jai SaiRam

Stock Picks For October 28, 2010

Stock Picks For October 28, 2010.

Buy:

1. Atul Limited

Entry Level: 175.50 - 176.50
Target: - 178 - 179 and above
Stop Loss: 174 or as per your risk appetite.

2. Natco Pharma Limited

Entry Level: 288 - 290
Target: - 292 - 294 and above
Stop Loss: 286 or as per your risk appetite.

3. UTV Software Communications Limited

Entry Level: 520 - 522
Target: - 525 - 527 and above
Stop Loss: 517.50 or as per your risk appetite.

Note: Keep booking partial profits and keep increasing the stop loss with every significant rise in the stock price or try to make the stop loss atleast your buying price. If a stocks opens high and reach the buy/sell level only in the second half of the day (after 12.30 PM), please do not initiate a trade.

Happy Trading!

Disclaimer: The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Traders should take decision using their own discretion. The calls are given after thorough study but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness.

Stock Picks For October 29, 2010

Stock Picks For October 29, 2010.

Buy:

1. GTL Limited

Entry Level: 418 - 419
Target: - 421 - 423 and above
Stop Loss: 415.50 or as per your risk appetite.

2. Jindal Photo Limited

Entry Level: 248 - 250
Target: - 252 - 254 and above
Stop Loss: 245.50 or as per your risk appetite.

3. Alphageo (India) Limited

Entry Level: 204 - 206
Target: - 208 - 210 and above
Stop Loss: 202 or as per your risk appetite.

Note: Keep booking partial profits and keep increasing the stop loss with every significant rise in the stock price or try to make the stop loss atleast your buying price. If a stocks opens high and reach the buy/sell level only in the second half of the day (after 12.30 PM), please do not initiate a trade.

Happy Trading!

Disclaimer: The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Traders should take decision using their own discretion. The calls are given after thorough study but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness.