All About Intraday Stocks

columbus

similar experiences! no idea what the problem is!
I have received an e-mail
When I check there is no such reply. Why is it? This is the second time it is happening.

I think you have subscribed to the thread-All about intraday stocks.

1.If a new post is added ,then you will be intimated.
2.I think in case a POLL is attached, then if vote is added you will be intimated
even if there is no post.

(...Oh ,same thread .....Sorry no idea)

anayash

I think you have subscribed to the thread-All about intraday stocks.

1.If a new post is added ,then you will be intimated.
2.I think in case a POLL is attached, then if vote is added you will be intimated
even if there is no post.

(...Oh ,same thread .....Sorry no idea)
thanks for the reply columbus but this thread has no poll attached! :)

columbus

thanks for the reply columbus but this thread has no poll attached! :)
Hi Anayash,

I got a SIMILAR problem few days back.A thread READ by me ,used to show
UNREAD.On opening the thread ,I used to see NO NEW MESSAGE.I wrote to
Traderji about it,he replied ,if a new vote is added ,it is shown as UNREAD.
I see NO POLL is attached to this thread.

SavantGarde

Confusion is because I have deleted n_arvind's posts...considering he has his own thread...there is no need to go around posting the same thing in other threads... I have no idea what he is upto....but it is a nuisance & amounts to spamming.

SavantGarde

I have received an e-mail

When I check there is no such reply. Why is it? This is the second time it is happening.

Stock Picks For October 11, 2010.

Stock Picks For October 11, 2010.

Buy:

1. D B Realty Ltd

Entry Level: 430 - 432
Target: - 435 - 438 and above
Stop Loss: 427 or as per your risk appetite.

2. Tata Chemicals Limited

Entry Level: 410 - 412
Target: - 415 - 417 and above
Stop Loss: 406 or as per your risk appetite.

3. Jyothy Laboratories Limited

Entry Level: 271 - 273
Target: 275 - 277 and above
Stop Loss: 269 or as per your risk appetite.

4. EIH LTD.

Entry Level: 140 - 141
Target: - 142 - 143 and above
Stop Loss: 138 or as per your risk appetite.

Note: Keep booking partial profits and keep increasing the stop loss with every significant rise in the stock price or try to make the stop loss atleast your buying price. If a stocks opens high and reach the buy/sell level only in the second half of the day (after 12.30 PM), please do not initiate a trade.

Happy Trading!

Disclaimer: The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Traders should take decision using their own discretion. The calls are given after thorough study but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness.

Stock Picks For October 12, 2010.

Stock Picks For October 12, 2010.

Buy:

1. Jindal Photo Limited

Entry Level: 255 - 258
Target: - 260 - 262 and above
Stop Loss: 252 or as per your risk appetite.

2. Supreme Infrastructure India Limited

Entry Level: 275 - 277
Target: - 279 - 281 and above
Stop Loss: 273 or as per your risk appetite.

3. Ackruti City Limited

Entry Level: 507 - 509
Target: 512 - 514 and above
Stop Loss: 504 or as per your risk appetite.

4. Britannia Industries Limited

Entry Level: 444 - 446
Target: - 448 - 450 and above
Stop Loss: 441 or as per your risk appetite.

5. Raymond Limited

Entry Level: 391 - 393
Target: - 395 - 397 and above
Stop Loss: 388 or as per your risk appetite.

Note: Keep booking partial profits and keep increasing the stop loss with every significant rise in the stock price or try to make the stop loss atleast your buying price. If a stocks opens high and reach the buy/sell level only in the second half of the day (after 12.30 PM), please do not initiate a trade.

Happy Trading!

Disclaimer: The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Traders should take decision using their own discretion. The calls are given after thorough study but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness.

Happy Birthday Moti!

Stock Picks For October 13, 2010.

Stock Picks For October 13, 2010.

Buy:

1. Bata India Limited

Entry Level: 328.50 - 330.50
Target: - 332.50 - 334.50 and above
Stop Loss: 326 or as per your risk appetite.

2. Indraprastha Gas Limited (Buy In BSE)

Entry Level: 310.50 - 312.50
Target: - 314.50 - 316 and above
Stop Loss: 308.50 or as per your risk appetite.

3. Emami Limited (Buy In BSE)

Entry Level: 485 - 487
Target: 490 - 492 and above
Stop Loss: 482 or as per your risk appetite.

Happy Trading!

Stock Picks For October 14, 2010.

Stock Picks For October 14, 2010.

Buy:

1. Edserv Softsystems Limited (Buy In BSE)

Entry Level: 229 - 231
Target: - 233 - 235 and above
Stop Loss: 226 or as per your risk appetite.

2. IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited

Entry Level: 264 - 266
Target: - 268 - 270 and above
Stop Loss: 262 or as per your risk appetite.

Happy Trading!