Algo Trading made trade easier

Algo

he buddy
thanks for all the info:clap:
as mentioned in the above posts that they charge 10 times brokerage of the normal brok
can u tell me wht they charge for 1 lot of NF
and can u also tell me how much invst is required before on can get live on trading
i am talking about all costs
and also wht are the other costs tht one has to incur once it goes live for exmaple like brok.,tax, .... etc
Hey..good to see so much curiosity towards algo trading:clapping::clapping::clapping:. Wish symphony pays me or takes care of my license fee for promoting them :cool::cool:. My broker (Sykes & Ray)for NSE charges around 20 Rs per lot of Nifty. For MCX i am working with Share Khan. I kept a budget of 2 laks but feel it can be done in 1 lakh as well. I do not know what all cost you are talking about.
I pay nearly 1 lakh per year per exchange for algo trading to symphony(excluding brokerage).

Algo

This is a frivolous law suit.
These are same people who wanted IBT (online trading) to be banned because some people do not have access to computers/internet, so they are supposed to be disadvantaged.
It is like saying: Ban Cars, because people having cars can get to a market faster and so, they are able to get the freshest vegetables, whereas people with bullock carts are left with rotten vegetables !!!

Of course, SEBI should put checks on algo trading...just like we have speed limits on express-ways.

Majority of algo-traders are not High Frequency Traders (HFT)...they watch technical indicators like a moving-average, and want to auto-trade when these indicators show a particular trend...this is like programming your air-conditioner...it is programmed to automatically kick-in when the temperature goes above (say) 25 degrees.

- Mahesh
@SuperTrend
Well said..i am also an algo trader :cool::cool::cool: and do not trade with HFT which i believe are unintelligent and have no future in India unless volume goes up by 5 times. Then may be products like ORC/APAMA/HORIZON might be useful.

Algo

I agree with you. Algo trading is quite expensive. However, i foresee a change in pricing model shortly for established vendors like Omensys,Apama,Symphony,FT etc. It will still take 1-2 years time till then i believe we would have to pay fees as they ask.

Mr.Algo,
I too accept with your cost logic,but why don't you try omnesys nest plus trading plugin,launched recently after pulse.
It's directly having order routing management from Amibroker,as it is very easy available AFL library with no cost.
Even nest pulse program language is as it's in built logic/boolen/artehmatic initializing,very easy to use and write your own scripts for strategy.
I hate for only lack of data depend on third party,I feel so delay in many times.
I shall make many conversations regarding the issue.
Finally I think you don't get experienced with them.
No one strategy is right always correct,and the basic idea of your trading strategy is suitable for broker only not to trader.Try to exact entry and exit times (not price),to get maximize profit with minimized risk on tiny trades.
Don't try to tempt forum members with your trade details.
Finally I told to you ALGO trading is only suitable for those who have trade on their own feelings.

Algo

Mr.Algo,
I too accept with your cost logic,but why don't you try omnesys nest plus trading plugin,launched recently after pulse.
It's directly having order routing management from Amibroker,as it is very easy available AFL library with no cost.
Even nest pulse program language is as it's in built logic/boolen/artehmatic initializing,very easy to use and write your own scripts for strategy.
I hate for only lack of data depend on third party,I feel so delay in many times.
I shall make many conversations regarding the issue.
Finally I think you don't get experienced with them.
No one strategy is right always correct,and the basic idea of your trading strategy is suitable for broker only not to trader.Try to exact entry and exit times (not price),to get maximize profit with minimized risk on tiny trades.
Don't try to tempt forum members with your trade details.
Finally I told to you ALGO trading is only suitable for those who have trade on their own feelings.
@nrb_raju I agree with you the cost for Omnesys plug-in is very cheap. Although you have to pay license fee for Nest as well apart from Global Data Plugin fee , which comes equal to what i am paying to other vendor.
Anyways, i require execution strategy automation and not just sending buy/sell triggers i.e. auto sending of traling SL, Limit order modifications , auto cancel of SL or PO etc. which omensys is not providing. and also, running strategy like cycle trades (I buy and sell Nifty every now and then on the basis of price e.g. every 25 points etc) or my bulk order buying strategy(which cannot be made on charting tools).
So, people who just send Buy or Sell oredr without any execution logic through AmiBroker, Omnesys plug-in is best otherwise i will highly recommend Presto.

fxgood

yes, automated trading is allowed since 2009 then only clause is that nse will approve your stratergies

regds
raminder
Yeah then only they can give exploits to big boys to screw commonly used autotrading strategies by small Indian traders, autotrading with nse and mcx is next big screw to indian investors and open new door to scams