Algo Trading made trade easier

Sunny1

:confused::confused::confused:Now, i think there is a big mistake we guys are doing in blaming algo trading for this glitch. Under Algo trading there are two basic sub-sets:
1. HFT: arbitrage related strategies(Mostly big prop-desks do so with co-located server)
2. Non-HFT: automated technical,jobbing, charting etc strategies. (Mostly prop-desks and retail traders like me do it):cool::cool::cool:
All these glitches were due to HFT fat finger syndrome. The parameter entered by one of the trader using HFT platform entered the wrong parameter. Hence, the brouhaha about Algo trading.:D:D
of course ...they are HFT faults...

retails are not even permitted to full fledged automated trading....
retails terminal are cripple by 2 FA authorization and 2 types of passwords ...password expire every 2 weeks...and and ....confirmation box on auto trading..
and dont forget time lag ...glitches ...software hang...and what not..:D:lol:

mithoon

They are the most economical if you are looking for algo trading thru amibroker,the only other companies that offer this is IB but their brokerage is 10 times that of a nornal broker ;( ,if you want to do program trading(ur trading ideas to be coded) then it would cost you a min of 2.5lac if thru algo trade india and omnesystech and min of 1.5 l thru symphonyfintech

mithoon

hi,
pls adv on how to go about the same,are you doing it thru amibroker+symphonyfintech what r the hiccups u had to overcome,pls also on dos and donts. mithoon at rocketmail dot com

They are the most economical if you are looking for algo trading thru amibroker,the only other companies that offer this is IB but their brokerage is 10 times that of a nornal broker ;( ,if you want to do program trading(ur trading ideas to be coded) then it would cost you a min of 2.5lac if thru algo trade india and omnesystech and min of 1.5 l thru symphonyfintech
Dear
can u explain who r they?

nd why omnesystech cost 2.5 lacks:confused:

Algo

hi,
pls adv on how to go about the same,are you doing it thru amibroker+symphonyfintech what r the hiccups u had to overcome,pls also on dos and donts. mithoon at rocketmail dot com
Hi Mithoon,
I have gone live for the last 1 or so month..there are'nt any issues as such but i think they are insistent on going ahead with their own broker. But my broker was anyways not ready to invest 5 lacs just for me so i had no other option. I am able to increase my turnover and profit by a huge margin but i think i kind of missed the recent rally in the market due to all the paper work. The documentation involves lots of time and i suggest its better to start the process as soon as you can.

Algo

I feel symphonyfintech are not cheap by any stretch of imagination but they i think are the only vendor running live at multiple places when it comes to charting based algo trading. They are very professional and have assured me complete secrecy of my logic.
I feel it is important for the software vendor to be completely ethical specially when you know brokers are seldom.

Hi Mithoon,
I have gone live for the last 1 or so month:clapping::clapping:..there are'nt any issues as such but i think they are insistent on going ahead with their own broker. But my broker was anyways not ready to invest 5 lacs just for me so i had no other option. I am able to increase my turnover and profit by a huge margin but i think i kind of missed the recent rally in the market due to all the paper work. The documentation involves lots of time and i suggest its better to start the process as soon as you can.
Dear ALGO,

can u mention which is ur vendor(for auto trade software) ur broker(for auto trade) ur plateform(odin or omni or anyother) and above all ur investment in auto trade process(not in trading).

thanks

rammmeo

I feel symphonyfintech are not cheap by any stretch of imagination but they i think are the only vendor running live at multiple places when it comes to charting based algo trading. They are very professional and have assured me complete secrecy of my logic.
I feel it is important for the software vendor to be completely ethical specially when you know brokers are seldom.
he buddy
thanks for all the info:clap:
as mentioned in the above posts that they charge 10 times brokerage of the normal brok
can u tell me wht they charge for 1 lot of NF
and can u also tell me how much invst is required before on can get live on trading
i am talking about all costs
and also wht are the other costs tht one has to incur once it goes live for exmaple like brok.,tax, .... etc