AFL for "Genuine" Bullish/Bearish Signal.

Hello ,
Does anybody have any AFL which can generate "Genuine" Bullish or Bearish signal on EOD data. I refer the word "Genuine" as nearly 80-90% correct since nothing in this world is 100% perfect, specially not in trading. Bullish or Bearish means, the particular stock in such trend which is likely to continue for next few days or weeks.
I hope seniors of this forum must have one. I request to post it.
Thanks.

Dear Vijayakishorebabu, Warezwana,

Thanks for your responses towards my query. Since, I am new to this business as well as to Amibroker I don't have much knowledge regarding techniques and technicalities of trading. Looking into Amibroker, I thought there might be any AFL which can generate signal which may be 80-90% correct.It is only my thinking. If there is no such thing it's OK as well. No worry.
Now, I suppose you are experience traders. So, kindly suggest any study materials so that I can learn the technical analysis of trading and understand the market's movement. Any positive response in this regard will definitely encourage me.

Thanks,
Kairu.

Nice and sensible reply Vijayakishorebabu...

Kairu take this advice as good advise, learning to trade is a long road but don't get discouraged, determination and devotion gets rewards. Learning to trade is a time thing, don't think it will happen over night, there's always something to learn.

The only thing i'd sugest is about the paper trading for 6months, I don't believe there is a time limit to paper trading BUT I do agree that 6 months is a good minimum. I think if you can paper trade for 6 months and be ahead then try just a little cash if your circumstances allow and see how you go. If your like most new traders you will lose this money but I hope get some valuable lessons.

Daryl Guppy - Trend Trading
Daryl guppy - Chart Trading

and it sounds like you need to get a copy of Bandy - QTS (Quantative Trading Systems)
Scour the internet there is a wealth of free information out there for the begginer trader... like.... 'this' for example.

Dear Kairu

I found the formula for Mechanical Trading system for Amibroker.

I have no idea about its accuracy.

Plz try it before actual implementation.

here is the formula.

Plot (C,"Price",colorLime,styleBar);
Plot (MA(C,24),"ma 24",colorRed,1);

Plot (MA(C,2),"ma 24",colorYellow,1);
rawrng=HHV(C,50)-LLV(C,50);//calculate the difference betwen highest and lowest clsoe vlaues in the last 50 bars
rngup=(MA(C,24)+rawrng*0.05); // 5% of the rawrange taken as the vicinity band
rngdown=(MA(C,24)-rawrng*0.05);

k1=MA(C,24);
k2=rngup;
K3=rngdown;

j1= Close > MA( Close, 24 ) AND Open > MA( Close, 24 ) AND Open < rngup ;
j2= Close < MA( Close, 24 ) AND Close > rngdown AND Open < MA( Close, 24) ;

PlotShapes( shapeSmallCircle* j1,colorYellow, 0,H, 10);
PlotShapes( shapeSmallCircle* j2,colorBlue, 0,L, -10);
PlotOHLC(k1,k1,k2,k2,"",colorGrey40, styleCloud);
PlotOHLC(k1,k1,k3,k3,"",colorGrey40, styleCloud);

Experts plz check & let us know if this is correct.

Thanks

Just because someone posts a screenshot of a chart with some trade arrows on it does not mean it is a profitable system...
Check out this current result (1 from many returned trades) from a system that I am still developing... looks great in theory and even shows a nice profit but, well so far I have not paper traded it as I doubt that it is at papertrade stage even though it returns great results...

I like the way that the previous image shows the BUY and SELL price... that's a great idea.... (i'll have to look into trying to figure out that code) Does anyone know the coding to also show the price on the buy sell signal?

Last edited: