AFL for "Genuine" Bullish/Bearish Signal.

Dear Warezwana Sir,

U are absolutely right. Without testing and experiencing the result how a system can be said profitable. However, going through the different threads in this forum, I have found that no system or method is 100% perfect in this trade. Everyone should have his own style and system as per his understandings. Therefore, I have to find out one for me. Before that I will have to know the basics. Thanks for showing me the right direction.

Kairu.

Dear Warezwana Sir,

U are absolutely right. Without testing and experiencing the result how a system can be said profitable. However, going through the different threads in this forum, I have found that no system or method is 100% perfect in this trade. Everyone should have his own style and system as per his understandings. Therefore, I have to find out one for me. Before that I will have to know the basics. Thanks for showing me the right direction.

Kairu.
NO system would be 80-90% let alone 100% and it's not the % of being correct that matters it's the amount you lose with each loss/amount you gain from your winners that REALLY matters. I'd be happy with a 30% correct system if the winners returned enough gain to keep my account possitive expectant.

As for your own system... I believe one of the best ways to find out what suits you is through 'virtual/paper trading'. Trade different styles or ways and or even different time frames and eventually you will find your flavour and before you know it have a valid set of rules to develop into a system in AB.
Most of all, just enjoy trading...