Absolute Beginner Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am a newbie. I didnt want to create any extra thread so I am posting this question. I want to know that like SBI capitals are a broker....right...so suppose I want to buy some share of a company, then can I do it myself online or do I need to make a phone call to SBI capitals and then they will buy the share online for me. This is a very beginner kind of a question. I am not sure whether this question has already been answered somewhere on this site or not...so I am asking this question.

Ok now theres one more.....whoever thats me or SBI capitals may be buying or selling a share, can it so happen that there may be no buyer on the entire internet for a share that is rapidly falling in price?

Third question, what is leverage of shares? Can leveraging be done with the shares of any company....

Thanks
Edit/Delete Message

manishchan

You an always buy shares online. Check with your broker about the online plateform. I hope you know what you doing.. I mean one needs to do a lot of research before buying any stock.. could be fundamental and technical..

Leveraging means using margin amount (provided by the broker) to buy worth more than your capital.. Ex : You have 1000 in your account but let's say your broker provides you 5x of your capital as leverage amount. In this case, you can buy shares worth 5000. But I think most of the brokers provide this service only for day trading. Any loss/profit occurred from the leveraging trade would dent or bulge your 1000 capital amount..

FIRST STEP - Watch market action in front of the screen everyday for 5 years before putting real money online.

2nd step - repeat step one and add set ups.
3rd step- never break the set up rules.
Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.