About Rakesh Jhunjhunwalla

PGDIMES

It seems RJ is most bullish on the retail sector, he says the bull run can continue only if retail sector participate and he's confident of that happening in the near future.
I think what he really wanted to mean was no bull market will be complete w/o the retail bakras (though he immediately rectified the statement in that interview)...;)

PGDIMES

ya heard about the blog .... supposedly written by an imposter .... but its good read for entertainment :rofl:

can u post the ppt you mentioned?
The ppt is in another computer... Will try to post it tomm...:) BTW, UM earned around Rs.12 lakhs in gross salary from TV18 in 2004... Even with the best projections and considering all the factors that helps in accelerating salary growth, he will not be able to quintuple his salary by this financial year... To pay IT 10-folds of his projected income, he must have got a treasure island...

Last edited:
RJ latest move watch interview here

Code:
http://www.moneycontrol.com/video/market-outlook/paring-only-4my-holdingsa2z-jhunjhunwala_503951.html?utm_source=Article_Vid

wikipedia seems to have updated/revised their information about RJ

Yesterday they said:

While his interviews on CNBC make people believe that he's a very friendly man, in reality, he's a rude, arrogant man
Today it seems that line has has been removed and replaced with the following

Mr Jhunjunwallah is considered to have an abrasive personality as much as he is credited with an amicable one. People close to him believe that he's straight forward, and in spite of his abrasive nature, he has several close friends.
The question regarding him being a trader on an investor also seems to have been answered in wikipedia's latest update ..... and I quote

Although he claims to put only a minuscule of his networth on the table for trading activity, he has often leveraged his own capital and managed to make a fortune from his calls, more often than not. His stock picking strategy is influenced by the lessons from Mr George Soros's trading strategies and Dr Marc Faber's analysis of economic history. He endorses the thumb rule of 'trend is my best friend'.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
Macro Trader Technical Analysis 56
uttamkamlesh Equities 16
R Introductions 0
S Introductions 0