A view on commodities

narangji

Apologies... did not see this post. And it is too late to comment. Last 16 trading hours (4*4H), crude has formed a base-range. Last 2 days chart show double bottom, 5M chart Higher Low. 3,090 seems to be the key support. Charts below.....

please be kind enough to mention any major changes, I will be checking here often :) thanx once again.

DSM

Narangji, What charts/Time Frame/Setups do you use to trade? Nickle has moved up too high by now both in 4H and 5M chart to be of value....

I may be asking too much, can you give analysis of nickel?

Regards

narangji

Narangji, What charts/Time Frame/Setups do you use to trade? Nickle has moved up too high by now both in 4H and 5M chart to be of value....
I purchased nickel few days back, for medium term. Not sure If it is correct time to book profit. Nickel went up dollar went down ...LOL

Catch22

Ok Please post them here as and when you find such .Thank you.

I usually post the calendar events
Please take note --
Crude Oil Inventories is tomorrow..at 9:00pm
Take Care.

Last edited:

Catch22

What effect will it have? I mean Crude Oil Inventories, Kindly Share please
It is a data ,released each week showing the stockpile count. Traders use this to note supply demand ..
Cannot always be sure of the affect ,
There's higher degree of fluctuations , on that hour.

Also , please read up posts from back pages of this thread .May have been mentioned .
Take Care.

DSM

Agree here. Inventory data for Crude and NG is important. The figures to compare are expected vs. actual inventory. Logically, this would make one think that if the actual inventory is less than expected the price would go up and vice-versa. But as Catch mentioned, that is not always the case.... However, on inventory days, there is a lot of volatility. Especially around the time the inventory data is released..... So watch out the crazy moves of Crude in the evening... and see the behaviour compared to the data....

It is a data ,released each week showing the stockpile count. Traders use this to note supply demand ..
Cannot always be sure of the affect ,
There's higher degree of fluctuations , on that hour.

Also , please read up posts from back pages of this thread .May have been mentioned .
Take Care.