A system to earn 5 pts in NF...just 5 pts

linkon7

Its great!! You must be paying very low brokerage!! Can you kindly give a break up, just for my personal interest!!
Has nothing to do with the Subject of the Thread!! Your query has been answered by quiet a few!!
I assume he is using something cheaper than R K Global...
break even comes to 90 Rs (approx) per lot

5 Points should give him Rs 160 if he trades in RKG

calculations :
http://rkglobalkar.googlegroups.com..._IPBOrHio6Llqk0EZfgAV87z8Ok0YNH76uaYl92eNXehQ

I assume he is using something cheaper than R K Global...
break even comes to 90 Rs (approx) per lot

5 Points should give him Rs 160 if he trades in RKG

[/url]
linkon and rkkarnani sir,

I think he uses somethiing like unlimited trading in FO like bajaj capital,
so add 18 rs of rk global to 160 and
profit per lot will be around rs 180 as he wrote in earlier post.

rkkarnani

linkon and rkkarnani sir,

I think he uses somethiing like unlimited trading in FO like bajaj capital,
so add 18 rs of rk global to 160 and
profit per lot will be around rs 180 as he wrote in earlier post.
Now,It seems logical!! Your evaluation is correct!! One has to look for the cheapest brokerage to "save" from just 5 point move!!! I was thinking on Linkon line only taking into account R K GLobal's as the lowest brokerage!!
Thanks.

linkon7

Now,It seems logical!! Your evaluation is correct!! One has to look for the cheapest brokerage to "save" from just 5 point move!!! I was thinking on Linkon line only taking into account R K GLobal's as the lowest brokerage!!
Thanks.
When i started trading NF with IB, i needed 9 points to break even. Most of the times i could not exit even if i realized the entry was wrong. 9 points played mind games. every profit has to overcome this hurdle and every loss added this 9 points. In short, i could not afford to be wrong...

With 2 points break even, i can afford to be wrong. This eases a lot of pressure. No one knows which trade is going to be the big one. now i can afford to take all the trades system throws at me without using my own judgment.

Pralhad

Thanks.
I have also used Bajaj Capital (Just Trade) but there is limit for free brokrage, If your turnover goes above 15 Lac per day then you need to pay quite high brokrage as compared to RK Global. I will suggest you to look thoroughly into their plan, calculate your daily turnover and then decide.

Regards,

-Pralhad

I have also used Bajaj Capital (Just Trade) but there is limit for free brokrage, If your turnover goes above 15 Lac per day then you need to pay quite high brokrage as compared to RK Global. I will suggest you to look thoroughly into their plan, calculate your daily turnover and then decide.

Regards,

-Pralhad
about a 10 months back ,while chatting online , one broker told me that he has fixed brokerage plan for unlimited trading in FO , the reason I did not bother because the broker directed me to the website was not looking very credible, also at that I did not know ABCD of share trading , I have not even seen a share trading terminal and did not know what was FO.
now I do not remember the brokerage house name .

my friend told me that there was a HDFC plan for unlimited trading in FO , charges were rs 20,000 for 3 months,

best answer can be given by boona himself , but i believe he is using some sort of unlimited trading plan.

Some months back, i was trading with Geojit for 3 paise one way. I cudnt manage and left trading for some time.

Now that there is an offer from one of my distant relatives, who is a sub-sub broker, that he would charge me only the tax part of the transaction and that brokerage would be waived off initially, i thought of starting my trading again. He may charge me some fixed brokerage after some time. That is why it is cheaper than RKG.

I have heard of Baja capital through some threads here but seems they have also started to apply a cap on the total transactions per day