A system to earn 5 pts in NF...just 5 pts

linkon7

3 to 4 points are lost for Taxes+Brokerage.
You will get 50 to 25 points ,provided you
will get all 25 trades in a day, RIGHT.That is
not simply not POSSIBLE in consistent manner.
U cannot be a scalper with 4 points to break even. break even has to 2 points for NF and 3-4 points for BNF.

Scalping is possible. Its just that its very stressful and requires a lot of concentration. trading system has to be such that if NF gives 10 points from PH to PL, one has to enter at 2-3 and tgt 7 points. if NF decides to reverse, then he has to exit... Sl is time based for a scalper....if tgt is not hit in three 1 min bar... its a exit. Tick charts are preferred.

I used to do with 4 lots and exited 3 at 7-8 points tgt. balance 1 was kept till system gave exit.

You could also take this as a learning oppurtunity. Pivots, Breaking triangles, Inside Bars etc on 15 minutes can give you 10 points. This may also help you discipline with a SL that most beginners take for granted. The attitude should be to learn.

linkon7

Thats nice of u Linkonji....are these ur trades??

Atleast iam happy that 1 guy says that it is OK to trade for 5 pts :thumb:
I dont trade NF when the range is narrow. I prefer options. sideways market is a great way to make money in options...:)

findvikas

Thats nice of u Linkonji....are these ur trades??

Atleast iam happy that 1 guy says that it is OK to trade for 5 pts :thumb:
Its not being on your side.. its about telling you that while it is possible like any other thing but is it feasible considering you are paying the same amount in losses if the trade goes against you.. now if you want to consider that you can make 99.9% trade in your favor then even 1point of gain is fine... hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Its not being on your side.. its about telling you that while it is possible like any other thing but is it feasible considering you are paying the same amount in losses if the trade goes against you.. now if you want to consider that you can make 99.9% trade in your favor then even 1point of gain is fine... hope you understand what I am trying to say.
yeah man, i do understand...those were honest opinions from those members who tried all these kind of things earlier in their trading journey...

i always wonder why there is so much less information abt SCALPING here in this forum...