A New Strategy which shows good Results

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THIS NEW TRICK
READ 10 TIMES
2nd Days Low and Close and Volume is less than 1st days Low and Close and Volume
Now 3rd day closes above 1st & 2nd days CLOSE and Also 3rd Days Volume is greater than Both 1st and 2nd Day
Watch such Scrips for a minimum move of 7 to 10%
STOPLOSS is 2nd Days Low
I HOPE I AM CLEAR

Concept behind strategy I said is
1st day operators creates a Panic by Closing Low with Huge Volumes
2nd day Investors like U & Me Panic and sell off thinking stock will Tank and this day Volumes are Lighter than 1st day
3rd Day Operator Clever re enters and closes above previous 2 days with volumes greater than previous 2 days
We all keep watching thinking it's a Pull back for profit booking and stay away

anup

READ 10 TIMES
2nd Days Low and Close and Volume is less than 1st days Low and Close and Volume
Now 3rd day closes above 1st & 2nd days CLOSE and Also 3rd Days Volume is greater than Both 1st and 2nd Day
STOPLOSS is 2nd Days Low
I HOPE I AM CLEAR

2nd day Investors like U & Me Panic and sell off thinking stock will Tank and this day Volumes are Lighter than 1st day
3rd Day Operator Clever re enters and closes above previous 2 days with volumes greater than previous 2 days
Thanks for your strategy. It would be more clear if you could back your strategy with a real time example to understand better.:clapping::clapping:

mt4trader

this is called trap.
to know where is trap study order flow you know it.
this is common experience of retail trader market goes start going high suddenly
falls, we think our bad luck.this is trap laid out by big players.

umeshmandal

READ 10 TIMES
STOPLOSS is 2nd Days Low
I HOPE I AM CLEAR

Trying to understand the concept Sushil Girdher :

Day1 On 2nd Nov. RIL closes at 948 with 945 as low and 16L volume
Day2 on 3rd Nov. RIL closes at 943 with 941 as low and 12 L vol.
Day 3 On 4th Nov we find RIL trading at ~940 , mkt has not yet closed, the volume has already reached 20L + !
When do we enter?
Now the Vol has exceed previous 2 days and now it seems we need to wait for the stock to close on 4th Nov. and see if it closes above 948 (the close on 2nd Nov.) and then take a Long trade. So do we enter nearer to close on 4th November say at 3:38 PM or at open on 5th Nov. is not clear.
Please do post your input.

umeshmandal

If crosses 971.50 then Buy
Stoploss 960
Minimum 5% UPSIDE
Sushil ji , what I have written is an imaginary scenario, please reply asper levels mentioned by me.
Also do we enter on 3rd day at nearer to close or on open on day 4?
As per your trading rules, we enter only when day 3 closes above day1 and day1 !!! Hence this clarification is required.

No clarifications from my side because i am also experimenting on this strategy. I want activate participation of all. This strategy was shared by one of my friend on fb.