A New Journey

sudoku1

meanwhile the good news is i have successfully cut of 20K old stock baggage will cut more baggage if mkt raises continuously giving me more oportunities
My Basic Capital is around 3 Lakh and aim to double it.... 8.33% progress made by cutting baggage and few clever ploys(averaging) still 100% to go any ways I am satisfied that even after a big loss (even now) i am scraping through that's good work
"Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle." :)

AW10

You don't have to generate the ideas. You just need to search the market for opportunities.
Few comments on your approach -
1) IMO, trading with PE is not very reliable . It is too vague. each Industry has its own benchmark ratio (PE of 23 might be expensive for market, but for growth oriented industry, it might be low).. I will not put my money on something so loosely defined.
2) You can learn basic price action reading (refer to "teach a man to fish ..." thread of Saint on this forum) and atleast use that to take or exit position.
3) After long time relying on Fundamental, seeing very good paper profit, and loosing it all back in next correction taught me to change my method and use technical analysis for
making trading decision. I use fundamental analysis to get broader picture..but no trading decision is based on that..

Happy Trading.

riser3

AW10 YOUR COMMENTS WERE "INVALUBLE" .

SUDOKU1 I didn't get good ones so I Averaged most of my baggage the only goodidea was Riddhi Siddhi

It took me one crash to realise that fundamentals are not the best way.

With all due respects to Saint's thread. I pick up stocks when they are down and out not the momentum filled ones. I too use Technical Analysis for Pricing Decisions.

I will post If I have got a few good ones where I have 3 Sets of Parameters. Most of stocks don't reach all 3 parameters but even meeting One set is good which Day Traders can try. Example I picked up Heritage @ 63 for One set of Parameters. So I'll post the stocks as very few people have subscribed to this thread.

Note: 1) These are no tips and no buy recommendations. If it reaches all 3 parameters it's the best but......
2) Everyone's Time frame, Risk Appetite ways of trading and slew of factors for failure may arise.
3) I have nothing to prove to anyone. I'm posting because it may act as Experience Guide for someone
4) I'm a poor guy and can only get data End of day by using Techniques in Software Section. So no realtime instructions for Day traders. Only for Swing traders who can wait for a month

If any one's hurt I'm sorry. It might be due to my little brains. I sold most of the stocks simply because they were expensive and it is said that smart money moves out when mkt raises.

I have a small book(10 or 15 MB PDF Format) on crashes all history it says that there were always rallies in bear mkt sometimes more than half A recovery is what all we love too. I hope this is not the Unreal ones

bye the way if any one wants the book on all Stock Market crashes from 1929 to 2008. I can share plz instruct me in which uploading site I have to upload. I don't know which ones to and how to. Please do reply.

I can't mail to each of you individually so don't post email id's (bye the way traderji's rules don not permit posting ur id in posts)

And as usual Have a Great Time and All the best

Time Night 12:42
Place: some where in Remote India

Last edited:

riser3

From now on 2 Posts mostly Daily

1 on my experiences 2nd one on the socks that have met parameters

Today none of them met

First Set rules satisfied Yesterday(29-5-09) by Col Pal@ Low of 392 but difficult to catch and flied off

I think mostly will see only 20% but no problems till now 2 days 18.75% (Approx.)

Last edited:

SUDOKU1 I didn't get good ones so I Averaged most of my baggage the only goodidea was Riddhi Siddhi

With all due respects to Saint's thread. I pick up stocks when they are down and out not the momentum filled ones. I too use Technical Analysis for Pricing Decisions.

I will post If I have got a few good ones where I have 3 Sets of Parameters. Most of stocks don't reach all 3 parameters but even meeting One set is good which Day Traders can try. Example I picked up Heritage @ 63 for One set of Parameters. So I'll post the stocks as very few people have subscribed to this thread.

Note: 1) These are no tips and no buy recommendations. If it reaches all 3 parameters it's the best but......
2) Everyone's Time frame, Risk Appetite ways of trading and slew of factors for failure may arise.
3) I have nothing to prove to anyone. I'm posting because it may act as Experience Guide for someone
4) I'm a poor guy and can only get data End of day by using Techniques in Software Section. So no realtime instructions for Day traders. Only for Swing traders who can wait for a month

Dear Riser,

I am new to this site and enterd again in the market after the gap of many years. I will be grateful if you can give full details on your PARAMETERS "where I have 3 Sets of Parameters. Most of stocks don't reach all 3 parameters but even meeting One set is good which Day Traders can try.".

I am trying to learn various methods as many as possible and trying one by one. After some time I will give my analysis on all of them as the time passes.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Riser3,

I am new to this site and enterd again in the market after the gap of many years. I will be grateful if you can give full details on your PARAMETERS "where I have 3 Sets of Parameters. Most of stocks don't reach all 3 parameters but even meeting One set is good which Day Traders can try.".

I am trying to learn various methods as many as possible and trying one by one. After some time I will give my analysis on all of them as the time passes.

Thanks in advance.

If any one's hurt I'm sorry. It might be due to my little brains. I sold most of the stocks simply because they were expensive and it is said that smart money moves out when mkt raises.

I have a small book(10 or 15 MB PDF Format) on crashes all history it says that there were always rallies in bear mkt sometimes more than half A recovery is what all we love too. I hope this is not the Unreal ones

bye the way if any one wants the book on all Stock Market crashes from 1929 to 2008. I can share plz instruct me in which uploading site I have to upload. I don't know which ones to and how to. Please do reply.

I can't mail to each of you individually so don't post email id's (bye the way traderji's rules don not permit posting ur id in posts)

And as usual Have a Great Time and All the best

Time Night 12:42
Place: some where in Remote India