A brief study on nifty options for intraday

This study was helpfull to me to decide whether to go for a BUY or SELL in intraday .

• Total voters

bunti_k23

On top of all this, i checked option premium charts. they don t behave as per spot charts, SLIPPAGES will play vital role in this. there are many trades which just goes for 10 PTS on spot but by the time premium will hardly move. slippages will reduce these small profit trades.

This small trade looks profitable on SPOT chart, but it will be hardly make some PTS in premium.
the green candle which broke the high of signal candle has 9 PTS run from open to high on SPOT chart. 1 strike ITM premium will hardly move something 4-5 pts, adding slippages we can consider it 2-3 pts profit. might be a small loss also.

1693479906084.png

I came across algoji s options button trading module in which they are claiming order placement < 50ms. does anybody have any experience with them?

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Over the past few weeks, I've been meticulously analyzing Nifty options data, focusing primarily on the 15-minute and 1-hour timeframes. What I've found is:

1. Volatility Patterns
2. Key Support and Resistance Levels
3. Time of Day Matters
4. News and Events
5. Risk Management

every trader's journey is unique, and what works for one may not work for another.

bunti_k23

Over the past few weeks, I've been meticulously analyzing Nifty options data, focusing primarily on the 15-minute and 1-hour timeframes. What I've found is:

1. Volatility Patterns
2. Key Support and Resistance Levels
3. Time of Day Matters
4. News and Events
5. Risk Management

every trader's journey is unique, and what works for one may not work for another.

yes agree, every trader has their own setup and its Rules, Risk MM will follow accordingly. although i think Risk M is one time job, while you can improvise setup in future. Again we have to define risk as per setup. so first SETUP comes and then around it you define your risk.:)

2. Key Support and Resistance Levels - this you will find in every TF, it is just your personal preference of time horizon. in options buying QUICK is best. lesser the TF quicker the move Better for option buyer.

1. Volatility Patterns - 4 News and Events - 3 Time of Day Matters - if your setup considers it, then ok.

spare my englis, its kapil sarma englis.:DD

bunti_k23

Recently spoke with Algoji API service provider, the call representative was very lame and un interested to provider info about their product but their tech support guy was eager and supportive. he did helped me to configure and done necessary coding changes in my code.

Finally code was running, but my Gareeb broker was not supported by them:arghh:.

so again i spoke with Algomojo found same thing. The call representative was very lame and un interested to provider info about their product :hilarious: also found my Gareeb broker was not supported by them:arghh:. why all women representatives are lame:confusedd: one of them was yawning on call:wtf:

Finally, now I am going to change my broker. any suggestions? recommendations?

Broker s supported by Algomojo

1693565393756.png

Brokers supported by Algoji. they have very long list but they dont support all of them.

1693565451895.png

I am thinking to go with upstox as of now. i know zerodha is best but their API and brokerage services comes with more costo_O. And this is my starting phase, so i want to keep my trading costs down. Later i can switch to zerodha:DD.

Experts from 6k thread viewers, do some favours for a newbie:p

saniich68

Recently spoke with Algoji API service provider, the call representative was very lame and un interested to provider info about their product but their tech support guy was eager and supportive. he did helped me to configure and done necessary coding changes in my code.

Finally code was running, but my Gareeb broker was not supported by them:arghh:.

so again i spoke with Algomojo found same thing. The call representative was very lame and un interested to provider info about their product :hilarious: also found my Gareeb broker was not supported by them:arghh:. why all women representatives are lame:confusedd: one of them was yawning on call:wtf:

Finally, now I am going to change my broker. any suggestions? recommendations?

Broker s supported by Algomojo

View attachment 49632

Brokers supported by Algoji. they have very long list but they dont support all of them.

View attachment 49633

I am thinking to go with upstox as of now. i know zerodha is best but their API and brokerage services comes with more costo_O. And this is my starting phase, so i want to keep my trading costs down. Later i can switch to zerodha:DD.

Experts from 6k thread viewers do some favours for a newbie:p

Hey, I don't know much about Algo/robo trading,

but I advise you to try once with @shoonyabyfinvasia they have zero brokerage with all segments and also no charges for the API also

Last edited by a moderator:

bunti_k23

Hey, I don't know much about Algo/robo trading,

but I advise you to try once with @shoonyabyfinvasia they have zero brokerage with all segments and also no charges for the API also
The algo service provider don t support this broker, also there are other brokers who give free API. like Fyers, upstox. So as of now i am confused between these two. i read negative reviews regarding upstox on this forum. dont know much about fyers.

bunti_k23

Today again spoke with that Lame representative from algomojo, she forgot the conversation from yesterday and i have to remind her again all thing. now today she promised me that she will get a person from technical team tomorrow for my requirement. they definately need a good sales team. pathetic experience.

bunti_k23

After giving them feedback finally they responded. set up the Algo the module and opened account with Fyers. this is something it looks like. ignore the names:DD its a button trading module, SPOT to options. you just need to press the button and trade will get executed on brokers platform.

LONG PE
LONG EXIT PE
LONG CE
LONG EXIT CE

all manual.

1694354171235.png

Attachments

VJAY

After giving them feedback finally they responded. set up the Algo the module and opened account with Fyers. this is something it looks like. ignore the names:DD its a button trading module, SPOT to options. you just need to press the button and trade will get executed on brokers platform.

LONG PE
LONG EXIT PE
LONG CE
LONG EXIT CE

all manual.

View attachment 49667
Dear buntiji,
For only use market orders fire into broker why need this paid app?
you can use option chain of broker terminal and enter trade from there