A brief study on nifty options for intraday

This study was helpfull to me to decide whether to go for a BUY or SELL in intraday .

• Total voters

bunti_k23

A STUDY ON NIFTY OPTIONS
Hy Guys:),
As name suggests this will be the Study/Research on Nifty options. I have a directional trading system which I will be using it on Nifty future charts and iam planning to trade it from a long time but I needed a research like this that will give me the confidence to trade the system with nifty options, Finally I have subscribed the data feed for intraday data which is needed for study.
The data feed is very bogus name Valvenet best RT data :mad:, but I just needed this for study purpose so its okay to proceed . Here are some Highlight points of the study which I will be posting. So kindly Bear my English and RIP it.:lol:
Instruement – Nifty and Nifty options
TimeFrame – 3M
System Type – Directional

Study details
I will be posting 3 charts of every trade here which occurs on Nifty future charts and the trades will be taken on either BUY or SELL on PUTS and CALLS according to the signals. This will be the brief comparison between whether to BUY a option or SELL them through the whole month So lets find out which approach is convenient. Iam expecting some expert comments , every positive criticism/correction is welcomed….Lets find out.

bunti_k23

ASSUMPTIONS MADE -
When a SIGNAL occurs on NIFTY FUT charts a trade is initiated at the same time on same candle in NIFTY OPTIONS. For a BUY trade the trade is opened at the high of the candle and closed on swing high(assuming the complete swing theoretically) .

For every trade 1 STRIKE ITM is choosen ,Lets start with an e.g:D

TRADE - 1 BUY ON NIFTY FUT CHARTS

ENTRY - Signal high marked with RED CIRCLE 8347.2

EXIT - Swing high marked with RED CIRCLE 8374.25

SWING - 27.05 POINTS

Last edited:

bunti_k23

BUY CALL - 13.85 POINTS:)

bunti_k23

SELL PUT 13.2 POINTS

bunti_k23

TRADE -2