600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

imfine

Easy on paper only!! A strategy giving 300 points in a month may even give losses in actual trading!! The discipline, i.e fear and greed and use on a traders own intellect play a BIG role!!! SO its easier said than done!! You have indded done great!! If this be your monthly average just calculate the % return in an year!! Its toooooo good to be true.... :D
A consistent 200 points per month and if one adds a lot of nifty every 3rd month, just see what he would be earning in a period of 3 years!!
These are all paper talks.. people who actully do it, probably dont have time to be here and waste time!!! :D
My friend !

You are right on what you say but every coin has two sides. I started trading in 2006 and since then got to see my up and lows. somewhere in mind made the same picture of that its all not possible (good for you as you think its possible what if on paper :D)

If you read what i hv written i have not said that tradenifty200 is doing paper trading or writing something impossible. Infact we are discussing the optimist part of trading that is " yes it is possible " where as you are still debating that its not possible.

Tell me frankly if you think its all paper trading or in real not achievable then why you are wasting your time here ?

The stage on which tradenifty200 or others who dare to discuss there trades with commitment of taking out X points shows there confidence which ofcourse comes on when your innerself thinks " its possible "

So the day you start believing rather thinking that its possible then i bet you too will start a thread probably announcing 300 points a month. !

cheers

Only one thing to tell...

There is nothing in this world which cannot be done..
Trading is never easy and because of presence of greed, fear emotions, it is very easy to loose money, the tough thing here is to control all of it... Any mechanical system which shows profit on paper is only bcoz there is no greed fear etc... And many argue tht it is not possible to get the exact profits as made by system as paper trading and real trading to two different thingss, I will take my stand as follows:

Take the pain...develop a system which has proved marvellous on paper for long periods of time.. When all this is done.. Sit back, relax.. and then enjoy all the trades... Just step in to see that the backtests report of the system too had losses but sticking to it confirmed tht the overall result was positive.. Hope this will come handy for lots of us.. This is what differentiates professional traders from the amateurs...Another thing, on a comparison to many professional traders, some of the guys here on Tj have much beeter skills.. Some are masters of computer logic, while other are good at financials... So take up the pain of following a BACKTESTED system, person, tip giver..who ever it may be.. But ensure u do enough of tests before u actually follow it.. And when u follow, follow it religiously..And if u think u cannot follow a system, book, trade technique, tips religiously, then pls think of something else.. I doubt a survival in the long run is possible(until u have deep deeepppp pockets...)

And believe me friends, my journey also started like many of us here..and I am learning something everyday.. Just that I have developed my system which suits my style and I am working on the trades shown by it..

I have a book on mental fitness for traders... which i often keep reading for keeping pace with my system.. Re reading it even gives me a new lesson every time I read it...

rh6996

My friend !

You are right on what you say but every coin has two sides. I started trading in 2006 and since then got to see my up and lows. somewhere in mind made the same picture of that its all not possible (good for you as you think its possible what if on paper :D)

If you read what i hv written i have not said that tradenifty200 is doing paper trading or writing something impossible. Infact we are discussing the optimist part of trading that is " yes it is possible " where as you are still debating that its not possible.

Tell me frankly if you think its all paper trading or in real not achievable then why you are wasting your time here ?

The stage on which tradenifty200 or others who dare to discuss there trades with commitment of taking out X points shows there confidence which ofcourse comes on when your innerself thinks " its possible "

So the day you start believing rather thinking that its possible then i bet you too will start a thread probably announcing 300 points a month. !

cheers
You are probably quiet correct in inferng what I wrote.....might not have been able to convey what I intended to.... however I was referring to the "methods" here on Traderji that you give lot more than 300 points a month... I wish to convey that it is easy to produce those results on paper than in actual trading and I still maintain that... one just cannot read the strategy and start trading.....and get those results....i have been through that stage... I feel I have climbed a step up from that, I am able to maintain a mechanical approach to my trades only 90% of the times, though its way above the 65% that I was able to achieve till March 2012! I never meant that its not possible but as a senior member here once told me : Even
IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible!!! I truly believe in it!! But its not possible copying and trading the startegy developed by someone else... no harm in adopting a strategy.. but you must "adapt" it to your mindset and thats where many of us here fail!!! Its a hard climb to a successful trading (read Profitable).... no gains without pains... and believe me for even followig a profitable tip giver you need discipline!!! Thanks for responding to my Post!!!

You are probably quiet correct in inferng what I wrote.....might not have been able to convey what I intended to.... however I was referring to the "methods" here on Traderji that you give lot more than 300 points a month... I wish to convey that it is easy to produce those results on paper than in actual trading and I still maintain that... one just cannot read the strategy and start trading.....and get those results....i have been through that stage... I feel I have climbed a step up from that, I am able to maintain a mechanical approach to my trades only 90% of the times, though its way above the 65% that I was able to achieve till March 2012! I never meant that its not possible but as a senior member here once told me : Even
IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible!!! I truly believe in it!! But its not possible copying and trading the startegy developed by someone else... no harm in adopting a strategy.. but you must "adapt" it to your mindset and thats where many of us here fail!!! Its a hard climb to a successful trading (read Profitable).... no gains without pains... and believe me for even followig a profitable tip giver you need discipline!!! Thanks for responding to my Post!!!
Well accepted I must say.. Even my message in the last post was to stick on discipline.. Be it on any given method or person.. And this comes through the consistency and mindset that one has.. 200 points in a month as this post claims may look simple to some.. equating it by 20 sessions and just 10 points daily... For some it may be even a 5 min job daily as in paper trading, one can presume a 5000 index to move 10 points in a matter of say 5 mins.. But the second thing which enters here is CONSISTENCY.. Doing this for 20 straight days without a single failure counts.. If someone can do this, then that is another mastery..which MAY also be possible.. But maths and simple maths calculations work only on paper.. On real market, consistency is more important.. Do think over it.. trade for ANY realistic target.. form a system or join someone who does this CONSISTENTLY...and with time you will be able to set your targets higher and even higher..

Copied from one senior member here o traderji..
"Boldly go where no one has gone before!" - Star Trek

rh6996

TN200, The last few posts by you are more valuable than the remaining posts giving Trade levels!!!! Many of us here need such tutoring... :)
The path to my goal shall be easier to reach with (lamp) posts like these!! They reinforce the value of discipline and consistency!!!

How many lots do you trade in DTS? They gurantee 200 points in NF in 4 lots, this is what is mentioned on their site!! :D
i trade in 3lots as per their positional calls. As far as i know their 4 lot strategy is only for intraday as for positional i was being told one may even trade with 1 lot. The performance which they update differs from mine a bit because i book 1 lot most times at their first target and other 2 as per their tsl , where as they count points based on 100% booked at tsl. But over all for 500 rs its safe 170-180+ for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.