600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roller coaster ride for nifty. As per dts positional call , long initiated yesterday at 5145 with sl & reverse 5090 and t1 5230 & t2 trail sl.....Nifty today made low of 5090.6 and was quite close shave....positional longs remains open so lets hope to have good gains next week.

Yes meena.. Long trigerred at 5148

COuld not post the call bcoz of the faulty net connection..!!

Also its being very tough at times to keep posting the calls real time.. Most probably..I will stop posting the calls..

Moreover, people here are more interested in rather advertising others or criticising me... BOth of this takes out the mood to post something in which very less people are interested..

This thread in its hidden intentions also meant trading fully based on system defined rules..calling for discipline and many just saw the points.. Those who have seeen all the posts of this thread will find profits with discipline hidden in the charts..

Anyways, this will further NOT be understood by all..!!!
Happy Trading guys..!!

Also its being very tough at times to keep posting the calls real time.. Most probably..I will stop posting the calls..

Moreover, people here are more interested in rather advertising others or criticising me... BOth of this takes out the mood to post something in which very less people are interested..

This thread in its hidden intentions also meant trading fully based on system defined rules..calling for discipline and many just saw the points.. Those who have seeen all the posts of this thread will find profits with discipline hidden in the charts..

Happy Trading guys..!!
Trendnifty200, here we have many members who test out their systems publicly and post their trades/paper trades/potential trades. Most of these are in the nature of trading diaries/ loud thinking and inviting ideas from the members; rather than the nature of "trading calls" to others.

That is the difference why a thread may get different kinds of responses.

If you can rephrase the purpose of your thread as "Trying out my ideas/system" or "my personal target", it may not get many responses, but won't get many negative responses.

rh6996

Happy Trading guys..!!
Have to check back, but someone initially had warned you about this happening!!! Now all we are going to say is here was another guy who tired to prove his system is good by posting after seeing the right side of the chart!! Most here are interested in seeing you fail in trade and if not that atleast see you fail in posting timely updates so that they get a chance to ridicule!!!
Ita all upto you whether or not you wish to continue... but do let me tell you : I also have a thread where I continuosly post my trades and levels and thet is strictly for myself, my diary!! Hardly any people visit it, a few do and seek some clarifications, giving me food for thought but no one distracts me.. I am happy becoz it helped me strengthen my discipline... as I am not claiming anything no one has a reason to criticise, it s atrade diary for my Trades and it doen not matter if I profit from it or not!!! Since you had an agenda with this thread so you are or shall attract adverse comments!!
All the best in your trades and system marketing or call giving!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.