60 Days 10K To 1 Lakh Minimum

Trust me, if you really wanna make such kind of money never make a worksheet like this one. It may give you wrong interpretation of capacity of market to make you rich. No doubt market has that kind of capacity but it needs proper money management. It's about the psychological factor of trading.. you think that you'll get regular profit from market though it is smaller but without any setback or without hitting stoplosses it's fine for some days when you are having this profit. but when your day ends with no profit or some loss you get tensed for two reasons, 1. of course for the loss you made & 2. failure of excel sheet.
n after some days like this one you completely stop following this worksheet.
I've been through this kind of situation earlier.. may be more that one time.
I'm a very junior member here so it's just a suggestion. no offences..

Never ever under estimate the market..

see, earning 250rs or 5 points for NF is not difficult, provided u know which direction u aiming at.

looking at the excel sheet, it is encouraging me to open an a new a/c, put 10K in it, and start to follow the system. And if we see we have to make 250/lot. chk sbin options. SBIN moves to violently. if ur on either side, 250rs is a minutes play.

what say, paper trading from tomo?

Watch out for that Bid/Ask spread. Chances are that the guys selling the option is pretty well versed and will probably price the volatility of the stock movement in the option as well as the bid/ask spread.

Also check the Delta's of the option that you are buying. 0.25 delta means that the option price will move 25% of every point the stock moves. So a Rs. 5 move in stock will result in a 1.25 move in the option.

Cheers and best of luck.

OptionWin
buy itm call.. wat i feel is.. an option of abt 4K-5K shud be bought.

will be paper trading tomo.. and where to find the delta?

TradersZone

Dear TraderZone,
Why did you stop at 60 days. At this rate how much can we make in 1year, 2yrs, 5yrs.
I am very poor in Mathematics. Pl help me.

Rakamath I Already Written Why I Did Stop...

Because After 60 Days Risk Involve Big With Big Lots So It's Possible But Looks Dreamy To Me...I am Trying From Last 5 Days Done Total 13 Trades Overall Some Are Loss Some Are Profit But Good To Goo And For Try...

But Yes It's Looks So Simple In Excel But For Real Life You Have To Eat Iron nuts :lol:

So My Idea Is 1st Cross 2 Month Run With Success

Then Start With 20k Next 2 Month Same Thing...

i thing this is possible by doing pivot point trading it is possible to get 5 point in option i m not a experince trader but i have seen that if nifty move 10 point then itm option move 4 pts

sumeetsj

I will make it simple for you:
Think of it in this way,

Say you are an owner of a factory,
So first u want to procure Raw material
then u will Process the same
after process the Packaging comes
after packaging the Delivery
once the delivery is made you are bound to receive your Money
provided you have done everything properly
in the entire process if u think about money first
u screw up something else or the other

Trading is similar

first comes your analyses, TA or FA or news based or tukka
then the Tools for the same
assuming u use TA then Setups
then Money Management
then Psychology
if all this is done properly Money is bound to come

you will make more than u can imagine

Sticking to the plan is important.

If u focus on money initially only then 10k (working capital)
will vanish in 6 days leave making 1 lac in 60

If Trade By Discipline And Rules Nothing In Impossible

One Can Try It As Risk Is Only 10k :)
There Is No Space For Stop-loss In This Method You HAve To Know 1st How To Catch 5 Point Daily For Remember You Running After 5 Point Only

So Choose Your Trade Wise One Shot 5 Point and Out From Market

We Are Not Become Bull Or Bear In This War(Method)

We Just Become One Small Bug Who Eat His Food When Bear Bull Doing Fight :)

You Can Do It By Watching Daily Movement Of Market When You Get Used To Price Action You Will Get Clear Picture....

Search Google With Price Action Method More Picture Will Be Clear

Anyway Will Share One Method For 5 Point How To Get Daily

But Don't Know How Much People Are Ready For It
Hello,
Pls explain how to understand Price Action Method ???

Is it really possible to get 5 points per day basis regularly ???
Actually i should think that negative but I can't control my fear now...As I have lost 2 lacks due to my undisciplined trading practices ....

Can you pls share your method to get 5 points on daily basis...

Thanks

Bhupesh

hames

Basic Question

when you guys say "how to get 5 points daily in nifty". what does that 5 point mean, and what would be its impact on profit/loss level?
For example, how much point movement in nifty would increase the nifty premium by rs 1? i hope my question is understood.