60 Days 10K To 1 Lakh Minimum

gunsho

Depend On Your Success Ratio....If Normal People Who Have Ratio Of Hit Target Above 60% They Can Do 3 To 5 Mini Trade And Can Earn 5 Point...

But You HAve To Stick With Rules...

For Rules Here Are Lots Of Senior Are And Option Expert Like Kiran Brother TrendRavi And Other PEople They Can Make It Rules So People Can Follow Them What You Say Guys ?
It is not about my success ratio or anyone else. Since you mentioned No SL, then all trades have to be winning trades. Otherwise, one 50 point loss can take 10 days profit.

Not to disappoint you, but such failing trade is possible. May be the rules which is expected will give more understanding to me on what is conveyed here!

Last edited:

TradersZone

Alright !

Let me try to be against you guys :)
The problem with this strategy is, you can't exit your losing position in a flash which is going to happen anyways!

pick your card:
with SL: your SLs will get hit
without SL: one fine day, its going to go way against your position draining all your profits in a single trade!

Yes There Is All Possibility To Failed Nothing Is Sureshot In Life Except Death and Change

But Good Point Is Here Risk Is 10k Only People Loss 10k In One Trade Here

Imp In This Method Is Money Management If Ones You sucess For One Month AFter Atm MAchine Will Give You Money For sure

TradersZone

Aree 10k Ka Risk Hey Try Karney Main Kya JAta Hey :p

Or Do One Thing Earn 10k From 2 To 3 Big Trade Then Try This So Risk Is 0

RAAMAKANT

Yes There Is All Possibility To Failed Nothing Is Sureshot In Life Except Death and Change.

But Good Point Is Here Risk Is 10k Only People Loss 10k In One Trade Here

Imp In This Method Is Money Management If Ones You sucess For One Month AFter Atm MAchine Will Give You Money For sure
:thumb: :lol:

My dear friend,

This is possible only in theory and on excel sheets!!

There have been many people who have made all sorts of claims on this forum who have come and gone wiser and poorer.

The premise sound very nice. In fact why are you risking only 10000? If so confident and convinced about the system, start with 20000 or 50000 and then its not going to take much time to come to 10000.

Nobody has 100% trades going in their favour. And the greed and fear factors can get so intense that I see much better probability of seeing the capital become half in a couple of days.
Also Money and Risk Management are major factors in trading which do not seem to be considered.

I may be cynical, but have yet to come across anyone who has proved the above views otherwise.