5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or IndiaBulls

I am trader cum investor and at present membe in 5 paisa and sharekhan and geojit....... for you information all have some difficulties. In order execution both sharekhan and 5paisa terminal is somewhat better than Geojit. It is very difficult to place sell or buy order as I am having this acccount linked UTI bank.
Also to your knowledge purpose I am saying this, 9-55 to 10.20 and 3 to 3.30 it is extremely difficult with 5paisa and sharekhan. During this time only we can be in winning situation. When I tried to square off my holding or bought shares, the screen will show that I earned say 100 rs. and after squaring off it will shows net profit as rs 80. Really I don't understand it. Without our knowledge if you hold excess than the amount you have invested, they will sell and the answer given to us is machine(computer) will enact automatic sale. I burnt my finger in those circumstances. There is no separate provisionf for short sale. When U press sale order it will execute it, even if you don't have holding or purchased the same day.... Be caution to select your broker. In my view you are in a better position if U go with reliancemoney. Brokerage is surely advantageous. At pesent their web based is attracting, but soon they will solve this situation.
K.V.Vighnesh mail: [email protected] Chennai.Mb:9444032772:eek: :eek:
I am having an account with ICICIDirect.com and due to their high brokerage and due to the fact that just when i need to make a sell or buy the site take hell lot of time to get to the screen i want and planning to go for one of these. I saw a demo of 5Paisa.com for the investors terminal and found the following

1. that the interface is too complicated and lacking with respect to that i am having with ICICIDirect.
2. Moreover, i am not sure whether one can apply online for IPO through 5Paisa.com.
3 During the demo, i had a feeling that too much is compressed into one screen and for any information of a particular script one has to go to indiainfoline.com get details from their and then back to 5Paisa.com and do the buy/sell whatever.
4 They do say that almost all the scripts available on BSE and NSE is available but from the site i could not make out.
5. I could not make out whether they allow one to keep the sell or buy order till the time it gets executed or cancelled by the client.

Though I have heard that 5Paisa.com is one of the best, i am confused, the reason being that i compare ICICIDirect to that of 5Paisa.com and look for information at fingertips to arrive at a calculated decision

I request all of you to give your expert comments and suggestions whether 5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or Indiabulls is the best and in terms of ICICIDirect.com which one of these give comprehensive information as ICICIDirect.com

Thanks in advance

AP

iam trading with 5paisa and my brokerage is 5 paise for intraday{single side}=10 paise for both sides

for delivery trading brokerage is 25 paise per side

Hi Guys,

I used to trade with ICICIDirect.com 2 years back but due to below mentioned problems I have switched over to Indiabulls -

1) Very slow during trading hours
2) Most of the time your order stucks and displayed as Queued
3) It takes hell lot of time to get to them (over the phone) during market hours due to long queues
4) They dont allow you to trade in penny stocks due to their risk management system

Now I am using Indibulls trading system (not PIB) and I am quite satisfied with it except it logs me out sometimes during trading which is frustrating at times. Other than that I am happy with its interface, brokerage and margins.

I am paying .03% for Intraday and F&O and .30% for delivery. Also I get 8 times for Intraday and 4 times margin for delivery.

Also they do have quick transfer and withdrawl facility with HDFC bank (not sure and not tried other banks).

Just becoz their relationship managers are not equipped with adequate knowledge about the product, terms and options from trading terminal and also becoz of the logout problem during trading I am forced to check out other options. I am trying for Sharekhan.

Do you guys have any feedback on it? Please respond.

Cheers
Abhinav

logout is due to internet at ur end. Now u may say that at those times u are able to open a site :)
Freind, it requires a constant connection the moment ur net is down u will be disconnected no matter if its down only for 1 min.

Hello Trader31339,

I appreciate your reply but I would like to tell you that I am not using any dial-up or broadband connection to connect to internet. I work in a corporate where I sit on a 2 Mbps pipe. Throughput is always more than 1 Mbps. We cant tolerate any downtime during production hours and our service provider has to pay a hell lot of penalty for this downtime. So this probability is ruled out.

We may need to find some other possibility.

Thanks again for your reply.

Cheers
Abhinav

dear trader31339,

Yes, Waiting time in phone trading is so much that I totally ignored their phone trading. Not only the time taken is so long but the hold-on music is so worst that I can bet if some one misses head-ache due it it. This is not an exaggeration. Also, there is no choice between NSE/BSE. U can trade only in NSE, at higher brokerage. They also charge minimum brokerage of Rs.20/- per trade. However, what is good with them is most transparent system and better customer service as compared to others. With 5 paisa, I had seen hidden cost. Due to this very reason, I closed trading a/c. with them immediately after realsing that. That is, if a single order is executed part by part in 3 or 4 tradings, each time one has to pay demat charges. Is it not cheating clients?. So, now I find that IB is cheapest and best. But improvement in trading system/accounting system/customer service is needed.