5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or IndiaBulls

Hello,
I am new to this forum.

In my opinion, the sharekhan's speedtradePlus online trading platform is very good and fast. They are reliable and prompt. We have to negotiate reg brokerage structure. Previously I tried 5paise during 1992 and Apollo sindhoori. I have faced a lot of problems with 5paise. Trading platform is speed but they are not prompt in services and finally concluded that they are not reliable. Apollo is OK. Amont these three, Sharekhan's speedtradeplus trading platform is good and fast even with Dial-up connection. But sharekhan is not offering Internet online trading in commodities. With this message, I request the sharekhan officials to come with Internet online trading in commodities with attractive brokerage structure like ALTOS or upcoming R trade commodities. Then only, migration of customers, like me, to ALTOS or R trade commodities will stop.

I once again thank you all for reading my ideas.

I hv over 5 years experience with Sharekhan. I did hv experience with few others too. But, so far transparency is concerned, there is no other online brokers as good as SSKI. But there are some shortcomings with them too: (1) website break-down is too frequent. (2) For phone trading; one can go for a long nap after connecting the call (3) highest brokerage as compared to others (4) deteriorating customer service.

Hi all,
It seems after going through all the messages in most of the threads, very few have good opinion regarding ICICI, followed by Sharekhan, India bulls and 5 paisa in that order. I have a/c with 5 paisa, they give you software for online trading,but the charges are little bit higher side. You should negotiate. Regarding brokerage, it is 0.05-0.07 % for intraday and 0.45 to 0.5 % for delivery based inclusive of delivery charges. But the speed with which you make trade is high. Sometimes, you can sell higher price than you have quoted and buy at lower prices than you have quoted. you can email regarding any query, you will get reply the next day (whether you understand it or not is different matter!) and every day you will be e-mailed the contract and agreement, if you make any trade. But the only problem I face is that, their servers break down too often. You can call up the local branch and make orders and follow it up also. Mostly you will not have any problem. But this also I must say, They charge 18.5% for margin trading, roughly comes to 0.05% per day on the margin you trade every day. you will be debited automatically from you account and there is inter setttlement charges, I don't know what it is. If you want a good trading experience you can go for 5 paisa, but charges are bit higher side, I must admit. If any other broker offers they same support as 5 paisa, but less brokerage then I will switch over. Till then I have to continue with 5 paisa.

Hi all,
It seems after going through all the messages in most of the threads, very few have good opinion regarding ICICI, followed by Sharekhan, India bulls and 5 paisa in that order. I have a/c with 5 paisa, they give you software for online trading,but the charges are little bit higher side. You should negotiate. Regarding brokerage, it is 0.05-0.07 % for intraday and 0.45 to 0.5 % for delivery based inclusive of delivery charges. 3paisa is the brokerage that one get without any monthly/annual comittment he speed with which you make trade is high. The software is very slow, you can compare it yourself. And when we have softwares that routes order directly to exchange TT is not a good option. Sometimes, you can sell higher price than you have quoted and buy at lower prices than you have quoted. This is nothing but the exchange basis , highest price for every seller and lowest price of every buyer. This is not TTs inbuilt feautre. you can email regarding any query, you will get reply the next day (whether you understand it or not is different matter!) and every day you will be e-mailed the contract and agreement, if you make any trade. HAHA I think you are a newbaby in markets. each and every broker gives a contract note since they are supposed to issue contract notes as per the rule of sebi and exchanges. But the only problem I face is that, their servers break down too often. This is why I said that its very slow:) one more reason .You can call up the local branch and make orders and follow it up also. The tele orders here are are not password protected.Mostly you will not have any problem. But this also I must say, They charge 18.5% for margin trading, roughly comes to 0.05% per day on the margin you trade every day. you will be debited automatically from you account and there is inter setttlement charges, I don't know what it is. If you want a good trading experience you can go for 5 paisa, but charges are bit higher side, when other brokers are with better service and lower charges why should we pay the :bit higher charges"roker offers they same support as 5 paisa, but less brokerage then I will switch over. Till then I have to continue with 5 paisa.
>>>>>>>>>>

Hi
I am having a/c with Icicidirect & Power India BUlls.PIB Software is good .Brokarage is quite low.No botheration of minimun Trade volume etc etc .Only NSE terminal is provided.For T A savy people, good plugins from http://www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com/ are available for Importing India Bulls tick data in to AMIBROKER or Meta stock charting software.

India Bull is
More in the news for wrong reasons - SEBI ORDER,News ITEM on INDIA TV about hacking of IBulls system ,India Bull employee of Goa unit Duping a few customer by trading & transferring their shares without their knowledge. :eek:

PIB lacks in -
>> No Centralised Trading calls.Different center pass on differnt trading calls ,some time contrdicting each other.

>> Only screen looks like Neat Screen,many of the good features of NEAT are missing.

>> Data cannot be imported from digital contract note to any finacial software for Tax Calculation purpose.

Icici Direct is pathetically slow.Stopped trading on that plateform.
Better not to speak of it.

Seen Kotaks' screen ,seems much better & having competitive brokarage structre too with NSE & BSE terminal.

Prabhjeet

can anyone tell me where to find annual reports for past 5 yrs.

i am looking for a website or a journal where i can find annual reports for atleast past 5 yrs. of companies listed on s & p index

Re: ShareKhan vs India Bulls

Dear V.Sangeeth,

I am using sharekhan's speedtrade+ without any problem. They are having online and offline trading facility. They are most reliable brokers i have seen.

with thanks

Re: Share Khan

I would like to open an onine account with Share Khan.Can any one using Share Khan share their experience with SK and their services.
DO they have both online and offline trading facility?
kindly post your reply...
I hv a classic account wit sharekhan, t problems faced by me are
1> the stock window gets stuck from time to time n shows wrong prices
2> the brokerage is too high
the only advantage is tat they hv no people in their branches who will convience(all sweet lies to cheat) or force u to sign a authority letter or margin trading.
authrity letter gives them t power to trade without ur permission or knowledge 10 or more times a day to cause ur lose 90% times only 10% times they cause u profit, they just play with ur money to earn brokerage.
just open demat with any bank like HDFC, ICICI or Rtrade from reliance.
never sign any authority letter with broker its all cheating, first they make profit to gain ur confidence.
once they get ur confidence then t money is gone.
Wish u safe trading.