2014-Determined to do it

The Monk.

Monk : You have been doing really good. Looks like you trade very selectively like 1/2 entries. What strategy do you follow if you can share ?
I trade on a discretionary basis , with a very complex set of rules , that it is even confusing for me to apply it everyday .I am trying to put these rules in an orderly manner like in a flowchart , so that your thought process could be streamlined and you dont miss any critical points you should consider before initiating a trade. The only TA tool which i use are Lines, both Horizontal & Vertical and initiate trade between these levels.

Trend ,overbought -oversold , News, how asian markets perform in the morning before our market opens , are other factors i consider while arriving at bullish or bearish bias.

Regarding my entry -exits i am still experimenting as to whether i should scale in-scale out etc.

If possible i will put out todays trade chart later and my taught process that led to this trade.

I repeat that my method will not work for those who take trades in a mechanical manner , as it takes into account various elements , that it is difficult and confusing to apply into everyday markets in an orderly manner.

manishchan

Thanks for the detailed response Monk. We would love to hear and know your rules/reasons. Please do share in your free time :)
I trade on a discretionary basis , with a very complex set of rules , that it is even confusing for me to apply it everyday .I am trying to put these rules in an orderly manner like in a flowchart , so that your thought process could be streamlined and you dont miss any critical points you should consider before initiating a trade. The only TA tool which i use are Lines, both Horizontal & Vertical and initiate trade between these levels.

Trend ,overbought -oversold , News, how asian markets perform in the morning before our market opens , are other factors i consider while arriving at bullish or bearish bias.

Regarding my entry -exits i am still experimenting as to whether i should scale in-scale out etc.

If possible i will put out todays trade chart later and my taught process that led to this trade.

I repeat that my method will not work for those who take trades in a mechanical manner , as it takes into account various elements , that it is difficult and confusing to apply into everyday markets in an orderly manner.