100% sure shot buy call

biyasc

This is a lesson, " Even if u are 1000% sure of your trade hitting the targets never trade it without a STOP LOSS !!!!!!
ohhhhh, excellent rk.

& hari, always try to enjoy the best part/s of things but do not forget about the bad parts. hope you understood.

H

hari09omkar

This is a lesson, " Even if u are 1000% sure of your trade hitting the targets never trade it without a STOP LOSS !!!!!!
ACHHA?!
AND I THOUGHT"ALWAYS USE A STOPLOSS AS U R NEVER 1000% SURE OF UR TRADE TO GO IN UR DIRECTION"....
SIR,NO 100% OR 1000% "SURE" BUSINESS HERE IN TRADING.AND SPECIALLY NOT WITH A CRICKET TEAM WHICH IS NOT CAPTAINED BY GANGULY.

U

uasish

hi
to u memebers u have participated in this post spending ur valuable time from stcok mkt and put on effort
i opened the thread with some other view,, then seeing deabates on this topic ,,i switched off because it is this topic i dont like at all CRICKET!!!

zero idea lagging indicator i am,,,

renu
Renu,
Most of my day trades are over,& Swing trades SL placed & Alert in PIB issued,some times we just chit -chat.
Asish

Hariom

Seen your post after long time yesterday,hope you are Gr8.

Asish

biyasc

renu,

i do not watch my trading screen for all time. thats why i have lots of time to spend on internet during trading hours. i am also very much emotional about cricket. thats why i post the topic. if i hurt you then i can say you sorry & if you dont like it then just ignore it & concentrate on your trading.

happy trading!

rkkarnani

ACHHA?!
AND I THOUGHT"ALWAYS USE A STOPLOSS AS U R NEVER 1000% SURE OF UR TRADE TO GO IN UR DIRECTION"....
SIR,NO 100% OR 1000% "SURE" BUSINESS HERE IN TRADING.AND SPECIALLY NOT WITH A CRICKET TEAM WHICH IS NOT CAPTAINED BY GANGULY.
When a person rides a motorbike he is sure of reaching his dsestination, but that does not stophim from using a helmet.
A person takes a trade after being 100% sure to hit the target but uses the SL nevertheless, samajhe janaab !!!!
Regards.

On SL

... a good healthy discussion this, which is always welcome and enjoyable

On CRICKET

... i think the major res. for our team is not aussie or pak or nzland, it is the team itself. On days when they lift their game and play with their heart - for the nation, they come out with flying colors .... on other days ... well, you just want to switch off your tv sets!!

By the way... the current team with a lot of youngsters playing with their heart (unlike a few seniors) should be the team for keeps..... what say guys? Afterall, its an unmatchable feat if they reached semis of worldT20 championship without the BIG FOUR.

biyasc

... i think the major res. for our team is not aussie or pak or nzland, it is the team itself.
mmmm zeekid, so the main problem is with the management. so fundamentals are not sound. traders, apply cautions on this trade.:D