100%return over a capital of 15lac in 7days

ashu1234

His system forecast was quite well justified as it was totally a range bound market
Sir ji, stop doing postmortem. Its easier said than done that after the end of the market that market went like this and that.
@mastermind that is too much that at the opening bell you knew its a range bound market. Currency is such a volatile instrument that even gods don't know what will be the day like. This day was just a pause day only coz of fed interest rate statement due at night and you can see in morning currency opening up.

Its totally BS people are boosting here in forum of their system foretelling what market will do.

bunny

Congratulatiosn Singh. Yes, it is indeed possible to achieve crazy returns with currency derivatives given their low margin and recent volatility :)

OK money in the bank matters but only if you have chances of long term survival in the markets with you.
man, why are you so angry? do you feel left out?

This guy is showing ledger//contract notes// and also ready to give more proof if needed?

He has offered to answer all the questions, rather than engaging him in creative//fruitful interaction we are just throwing rubbish on this thread.

Maybe all this anger/frustration comes from a thought "If I cannot do it, no one else should be able to do it"

Wouldn't it be better to have a thought which says . ."If some else can do it, then I also can do it"

Happy :)

ashu1234

Happy Ji,
Its other way around.
Its like if some one can gamble it, then everybody can gamble it.
(doesn't matter if you make some hifi system as your alibi to the big wins)

All said and done currency opened gapped up, can I have opinion of the esteemed system traders how the currency will trade as they can exactly pinpoint @ 9.10 a.m.
:D:D

ashu1234

And by the way see the currency opening @ 2% up, already commented my targets and reasoning. FYI I don't trade currency but know what is going on in the market. Simple fundamental and technical analysis.

All the best.

Observation 1 : Making 100% return on capital of 15 lac in 7 days, will annoy a lot of people.

Observation 2 : A lot of people will advise why you are wrong and are gambling.

Observation 3 : The fact that you are a gambler or a calculated risk taker would be decided by this : How you would have managed this trade if it had gone 5% or 10% against you? What was your SL level? (personally believe going all in or leveraged is o.k in a high probability trade, with strict SL levels)

Observation 4 : The question to ask is what did the winner do right? What can I learn from it and incorporate in my trading system?

Observation 5 : Unless a mindset is changed, the trading results will always be what it has been in the past.

ashu1234

Observation 1 : Making 100% return on capital of 15 lac in 7 days, will annoy a lot of people.

Observation 2 : A lot of people will advise why you are wrong and are gambling.

Observation 3 : The fact that you are a gambler or a calculated risk taker would be decided by this : How you would have managed this trade if it had gone 5% or 10% against you? What was your SL level? (personally believe going all in or leveraged is o.k in a high probability trade, with strict SL levels)

Observation 4 : The question to ask is what did the winner do right? What can I learn from it and incorporate in my trading system?

Observation 5 : Unless a mindset is changed, the trading results will always be what it has been in the past.
Nice debut post bro!!
You hit the bulls eye.
:thumb:

OK money in the bank matters but only if you have chances of long term survival in the markets with you.
Lol i then again caputured or sitting in a big move in USDINR

Had 1000lots long @58.50 60% were booked yesterday @ 58.77
now holding remaining made high 60.0675
Had 100lots of call of strike 59 @ 0.40 now @ 1.15 9.30AM
Had 50Lots of Put of strike 58.75 @ 0.40 now @ 0.07 9.30AM
:thumb::thumb::thumb: