Difference is some come out shouting with pants-on and some-off :D:D:D

niftyrider

hello guys i did it and its totally system trading with which i traded so

here is my financial ledger so far

guys if u want any proof am ready to show and answer every question of yours
Just Be Polite
Thanks
Congrts Singh751 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do share ur experience and system/method which u traded(if possible)....rather than just showing proofs.. So that we can also backtest....

Hello

Thanks for sharing your Gr8 performance. It is inspiring :thumb:

BTW, i checked all your old posts, you seem to be predominantly a commodity trader using simple methods, making use of trends // channels to structure your trades.

Also thanks for sharing the secret for this success . . . . . Holding on to the winners

Happy :)

Fantastic performance if true, no denying that fact.

Few issues came to mind as under :

1) This account is funded with Rs 15 L INR on 7-62013 , so was this account opened/funded just 1 week before this spectacular performance ? Is this not a regular account which is being traded for a log time ?

2) Daily M to M is 15-20 % of the capital. On 11-6-2013 it is almost 65-70 % of the capital. Has prudent MM and risk control given a miss ? I would prefer a method making lower % per month but with good risk control.

Congratulations for the great performance...keep it up.

Smart_trade
1) funded week before:- yes
2)no its not a regular account

Hello

Thanks for sharing your Gr8 performance. It is inspiring :thumb:

BTW, i checked all your old posts, you seem to be predominantly a commodity trader using simple methods, making use of trends // channels to structure your trades.

Also thanks for sharing the secret for this success . . . . . Holding on to the winners

Happy :)
kida happy veere
i trade every segment except NCDEX

mastermind007

mastermind007

mastermind007