100% profit in 6 months...!

What will be the outcome after 6 months...?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

linkon7

Hey linkon why you stop posting you profit level now plz post you daly entry and exit and profit i it isalso help fool for mean and i also warking in my entry and exit plz and if you are starting any new thred so plz post the link also and i heard you achive your target well congrate for that
I havnt achieved the tgt yet. The bet is off...thats all..!

I am going to look after another account of his, which is slightly bigger and needs me to do a lot of r&d all over again. Its got a different monthly target. Risk management is extremely important. I am a nifty trader and not very good at stocks. That's my next grey area now.

linkon7

Congrats Linkon for ur achievement
Kindly set ur target more higher so that ur thread go longer

Dont take it otherwise (actually we love ur thread)

waiting for ur next thread
My next thread will be more on risk/trade management. Trading is just 15% signals & charts and 85% trade management. Outlook is very important but even bigger deciding factor is the exit and position sizing.

I can take pressure of 20 lots of NF but not 200 lots. The sheer volume will play different kind of mind games on me.

I'll restrict myself to 4 lots of NF and incase i get a higher probability trade, i'll increase the volume. Max i need to play my day trading game is still 3 L. Rest has to be shelved into stocks. Thats the area that needs improvement.

The first thing i did after taking the trade was to pm my options guru, AW10, about it, with all the details why i took the trade. His replay was one of the best guidance i could get. He highlighted few critical points that i didnt think of and then it was a matter of planning out the what-if scenario...

Luckily things worked out well... everything i know about options is from him and his post... God bless him for his always helping attitude...
Dear Linkon7,
Would you please consider my request to eloborate on the conversation you had with AW10 after taking that trade.On that trade date I kept thinking about that trade deep into the night,but was unable to align myself with that decision.Perhaps if you expose that conversation it may help deconstruct that thought process.
I hope I am not a bother.

God bless you and good luck.
Thanks.

linkon7

Dear Linkon7,
Thanks for presenting the jist of your conversation with AW10. I gathered what I was looking for.At peace with that trade now.

God bless and goodluck.
Thanks
p.s The post has been deleted?
Its a personal mail... i should have pm-ed it to u...

gunsho

The first thing i did after taking the trade was to pm my options guru, AW10, about it, with all the details why i took the trade. His replay was one of the best guidance i could get. He highlighted few critical points that i didnt think of and then it was a matter of planning out the what-if scenario...

Luckily things worked out well... everything i know about options is from him and his post... God bless him for his always helping attitude...
Congrats on your great trade. It is fascinating :thumb:

AW10 has got great attitude. My best wishes AW10 for your helping nature :clapping: