100% profit in 6 months...!

What will be the outcome after 6 months...?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Linkon7,
Kudos for taking up the challenge and please accept my hearty congragulations for your performance.
I have been following your trades with intense interest, but the one trade I found intriging and still trying to come to terms with was the 30 lots buy of 4600 put and 5000 call.I keep going back to that trade date,and try to organise reasons as to why and how I could have thought the same way.
That trade was a gem.
But like a wise had said "when you do common things in an uncommon way,you command the attention of the world"
God bless you and good luck.
Thanks

Congratulations Linkon, just dropped in to check the progress of this thread and got a news that you have already made it....I always knew you will make it but making it that fast I was happily surprised...very well done and great going.

Concentrate further efforts on money management and position sizing because that is what separates the best from the rest....

Best wishes for your progress.....

Smart_trade

linkon7

Dear Linkon7,
Kudos for taking up the challenge and please accept my hearty congragulations for your performance.
I have been following your trades with intense interest, but the one trade I found intriging and still trying to come to terms with was the 30 lots buy of 4600 put and 5000 call.I keep going back to that trade date,and try to organise reasons as to why and how I could have thought the same way.
That trade was a gem.
But like a wise had said "when you do common things in an uncommon way,you command the attention of the world"
God bless you and good luck.
Thanks
The first thing i did after taking the trade was to pm my options guru, AW10, about it, with all the details why i took the trade. His replay was one of the best guidance i could get. He highlighted few critical points that i didnt think of and then it was a matter of planning out the what-if scenario...

Luckily things worked out well... everything i know about options is from him and his post... God bless him for his always helping attitude...

linkon7

Congratulations Linkon, just dropped in to check the progress of this thread and got a news that you have already made it....I always knew you will make it but making it that fast I was happily surprised...very well done and great going.

Concentrate further efforts on money management and position sizing because that is what separates the best from the rest....

Best wishes for your progress.....

Smart_trade
ST-da,
It was only after you called me a 2 bit trader, that i realised that i seriously need to change my approach. I used to trade for hardly 1-2 hrs and then waste the time doing all unproductive work and giving back to the market what i earned in the morning.

From a average of 20 trades a day to just 3-4 trades in the whole day, is mainly your doing... It was a matter of application and slight tweaking of approach. The results are more consistent. I still need to work on my exits and trade management.

Personal !

Linkonda,

I had a thread in traderji called "Challenge : 100% Return per Annum." It was started during jul-aug 07. Trades were based on Equities only with a capital of 50k. Withing three months we had gained appx 25%.

The thread is deleted now here.

But after watching ur thread maney hacchey we are improving..from annum to six months......its not far away when we indians will be starting to think 100% return pm or even per day.

hats off 2 u.
dev