1 paisa per trade ? Is it true? BMA Wealth Creators

SexyTrader

These BMA Wealth Creator guys tried to hard-sell me their stupid plans...and MY GOD they are so persistent !

They keep calling all the time to sell their schemes, very annoying...

seems like a new company!! They keep talking about their advert with Kareena Kapoor as their selling point.....

Who cares about Kareena Kapoor ??!! And why would I take their plans coz she featured in their damn adverts ?!

Silly !!

such unlimited plan will suit for high volume traders and will not suit for middle class people. near my house there is a agent who trades nearly 10 crore every day. he is using unlimited plan with rkglobal. he will buy 10000 share in a min and sell it within few seconds and he will repeatedly do the same for entire day. end of the day he will have good amount in his account say few thousands like 40 or 50 like that.he used to say "1 rs per share is enough for me only that much my stomach can digest rest is for other people".

I am from bma wealth creators.Its good company. you will get all the facilities.And the money can be used in all segments.No seperate money for each segment has to be given. There are plan of 1 paisa brokerage..
I have around 8 year experience in the line

please call me for further information or give your number
[email protected]

Rish

I am from bma wealth creators.Its good company. you will get all the facilities.And the money can be used in all segments.No seperate money for each segment has to be given. There are plan of 1 paisa brokerage..

[email protected]
It may be good company for you (you may be getting salary), not for investors and traders.

All BMA facilities are useless.

1 paise brokerage scheme is to achieve your company monthly target not the interest of traders.

I know entire team in south and they have thrown out by Reliance Money. These all useless team joined in BMA and trying to loot the money of traders.

Be aware of BMA, real culprits, even dividend for your holding will not be credited in your a/c.

Last edited:
NEVER GO FOR BMA. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. They will tell you about 1 paisa per trade. BUT will not tell you about other hidden charges. You will come to know about these charges ONLY WHEN MONEY IS AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR TRADING BALANCE.

Same thing happened to me. I bought a advance brokerage package. And when I transferred the money to the trading account for trading , then 3.5 % money was automatically deducted. I checked with customer care and the sales person who gave me the scheme. But all of them said they will revert back to me and nobody got back.

Thumb rule should be : Never go for a advance brokerage package. No matter how good it seems. There are always some hidden charges behind it. And no DP returns the advance brokerage :thumb:

[email protected]
BMA is a cheat company. It will close down soon just like the credit card companies.. You can cheat the people only for a limited time. Once all the people come to know about BMA's hidden devil, BMA will be shut down and thieves like you will be seen begging on streets.

MANISH_DAMANI

who says 1 paisa is cheaper then rk global. Rk global just charge rs 999 per month unlimited trade in cash equity. It rs 9 per lot fno/commodity. Cost per crore in commodity in 1 paisa is rs 1500 approx along with tax if charges both side. If single side the rs 2500. RK global is charging Rs 700-800 per crore total cost in commodity. I am trading with them and I am daily trading in 50-100 lots. Trading from more than a year till now no problem regarding hidden charges and software.