1 paisa per trade ? Is it true? BMA Wealth Creators

the plan is very good...one time payment only...very good for traders..
One time payment for a LIMITED time period. Anyway, it's new. Let it settle down and we will see.. after a year or so.

Even Zerodha is new, but they seem to have earned their goodwill.

Taurus1

After reading these posts one thing is sure, BMA Wealth Creators defnitely create wealth.....................................:rofl: for themselves. :p :rofl:

:confused:

Recently there has been a spate of advertisements about bma wealth creators who advertise their service at 1 paisa per trade !!! Is anyone of you using their services? Any feedback? They are using kareena kapoor :))) in their advertisement.

I tried their toll free number 2-3 times (1860-3000-1099) but it was busy. I didn't want to sms them .. Not yet.

Check out these links from google.
http://www.bmawc.com/default
http://www.consumercourt.in/product...fraud-company-beaware-type-fraud-company.html

ps : As i was typing this, i received a return call from them. It seems that the scheme is for unlimited trading for 3 months if you pay advance brokerage of rs. 8272 (equities) or rs. 16000 (something like that) for equities + forex + derivatives.
i am using bma 1 paisa per trade scheme but they are charging other charges more than brokerage like other charges, transaction charges by nse which is very higher. I have their contract note so if you want contract not i will provide you. My mobile no. Is +919051106645

HELLO,

FYI

I SPOKE ON THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NO. FOR 1 PAISA PER TRADE.

EXPLANATION: IF YOU BUY 500 SHARES AND IF YOU RECEIVE THIS ORDER IN PARTS AS IN, 100 IN ONE SHOT THEN NEXT SAY 5 SHARES THEN NEXT SAY 1 SHARE .......FOR EVERY SUCH ORDER YOU WOULD BE CHARGED 1 PAISA. HENCE IF YOUR 500 ORDER BREAKS IN PARTS OF 1 YOU WOULD BE CHARGED 1 PAISA x 500 ....... AND FOR THAT THEY ARE CHARGING RS. 16585/- APPROX. FOR 3 MONTHS ADVANCE BROKERAGE...NOT GOOD FOR US... I GUESS.....

BUT I JOINED THEM WITH A VERY LOW AND GOOD PLAN AND TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF TRADING WITH THEM...AND ALL IS WELL AND GOOD TILL NOW....LETS SEE HOW AND WHERE IT LEADS TO TRADING WITH THEM....

REGARDS
MERVIN

i am using bma 1 paisa per trade scheme but they are charging other charges more than brokerage like other charges, transaction charges by nse which is very higher. I have their contract note so if you want contract not i will provide you. My mobile no. Is +919051106645
Can you please post a screenshot of the contract note here (you may blacken out the personal details, of course). All the members would thank you for this.

PGDIMES

Who is offering Rs. 5 per lot ??
Even Rs. 3 per lot of futures is being offered by some brokerage houses... Sreeram is one example... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please post an ECN if you like. BTW, how much is transaction charges? For Zerodha, it's 0.0054% and for RKG, it's 0.003%... So Zerodha charges 1.8 times higher transaction charges than RKG. Zerodha's stamp duty is 4.44 times than RKG. One can only reap benefit from their maximum stamp duty of 50 bucks per day, only when his turnover crosses 20-22 lakhs... :)

HELLO,

FYI

I SPOKE ON THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NO. FOR 1 PAISA PER TRADE.

EXPLANATION: IF YOU BUY 500 SHARES AND IF YOU RECEIVE THIS ORDER IN PARTS AS IN, 100 IN ONE SHOT THEN NEXT SAY 5 SHARES THEN NEXT SAY 1 SHARE .......FOR EVERY SUCH ORDER YOU WOULD BE CHARGED 1 PAISA. HENCE IF YOUR 500 ORDER BREAKS IN PARTS OF 1 YOU WOULD BE CHARGED 1 PAISA x 500 ....... AND FOR THAT THEY ARE CHARGING RS. 16585/- APPROX. FOR 3 MONTHS ADVANCE BROKERAGE...NOT GOOD FOR US... I GUESS.....

BUT I JOINED THEM WITH A VERY LOW AND GOOD PLAN AND TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF TRADING WITH THEM...AND ALL IS WELL AND GOOD TILL NOW....LETS SEE HOW AND WHERE IT LEADS TO TRADING WITH THEM....

REGARDS
MERVIN
Check your ECN first... have very bad experience with advance brokerage... :mad: