0.5% Gain Daily

ajeetsingh

Hello,
But one Thing i wanna tell.....
I very well know this Bro.
I have Rs.10Lakh to trade with but still I have invested Rs.5000 to test my own skills and Rs.50k for this stategy. From this strategy I have earned Rs.32K so far by taking risk of 4x exposure but got pay out of that 32K so still i have 50k for this trade into my account.
Lets take worst scenario...... whole of my capital wipes out even then my broker won't let loss crossing 50k mark so in nut shell I will be in loss of 18k at current level.
Even 5k investment gained me more than 1k so far.
I sincerely respect all seniors and their respective experiences but still I think Money management is most powerful technique as 5% risk can be taken on capital which currently reduced to 1.7%.

Here's my yesterday's chart:

ajeetsingh

Hi,

Jihnypareek
I tried to activate my PM but failed to do so, please provide me directions how to do so.

Well, As you are new thats why it is not there. I guess it will be done after you spends some time here.

Anyway, any problem to send when e id provided here?? johnnypareek at yahoo.com
Definately Not, I had already sent the Afl to email id mentioned.
Plz check its from email Id containing my name.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I very well know this Bro.
I have Rs.10Lakh to trade with but still I have invested Rs.5000 to test my own skills and Rs.50k for this stategy. From this strategy I have earned Rs.32K so far by taking risk of 4x exposure but got pay out of that 32K so still i have 50k for this trade into my account.
Lets take worst scenario...... whole of my capital wipes out even then my broker won't let loss crossing 50k mark so in nut shell I will be in loss of 18k at current level.
Even 5k investment gained me more than 1k so far.
I sincerely respect all seniors and their respective experiences but still I think Money management is most powerful technique as 5% risk can be taken on capital which currently reduced to 1.7%.
:thumb::thumb:

ajeetsingh

HI Ajit,

I am interested to learn and make money with your afl.

Please send me the link or procedure for how to make gain everyday.

My e-mail id is---- [email protected]

I am waiting for your kind reply,

Thanks.
Hi ajeetsinh can you share afl with me my id is deepak underscotch ktk at the rate yahoo dot co dot in
sir,not able to pm u.i need your afl along with details which some stocks suits for this trading.My id [email protected]
Friends
Plz don't fill the thread with email id's

I'll reply with afl
Admin, if you delete this post for writting email then plz convey the way to share Afl

johnnypareek

Ajeet,

I guess the afl is not showing properly chart. chk snapshot, in afl there r lots of choices given via paramet.. but they are not visible there in window. My Amibroker 5.60.3 .

Last edited:

ajeetsingh

Ajeet,

I guess the afl is not showing properly chart. chk snapshot, in afl there r lots of choices given via paramet.. but they are not visible there in window. My Amibroker 5.60.3 .
You are absolutely right, I eliminated them as they are useless in my style of trading