Deron Wagner, Back After 10 Years - Let's Connect Again!

Hello Traderji Community,

I'm Deron Wagner, back after a decade away. Remember me? This vibrant community holds a special place in my heart, and I'm thrilled to be part of it again.

Life's journey took us all in different directions, but my passion for Traderji hasn't wavered. I'm eager to dive into discussions, learn, and contribute.

Reuniting with old friends and meeting new ones excites me. Together, we'll keep the community] spirit alive.

Gratefully yours,

Deron Wagner, PhD (h.c.)

Hello Traderji Community,

I'm Deron Wagner, back after a decade away. Remember me? This vibrant community holds a special place in my heart, and I'm thrilled to be part of it again.

Life's journey took us all in different directions, but my passion for Traderji hasn't wavered. I'm eager to dive into discussions, learn, and contribute.

Reuniting with old friends and meeting new ones excites me. Together, we'll keep the community] spirit alive.

Gratefully yours,

Deron Wagner, PhD (h.c.)
Hello, welcome back, actually, I'm not that old here, I didn't get the chance to know you here. so, what have you been doing? did u get days off from here or from trading in general?