Zerodhaaaaaaaaa

turnover cost of an exchange charged to a broker is based on the broker's turnover & how long the broker has been with the exchange.......hopefully zeordha's business turnover will increase in the future and accordingly turnover cost should decrease....!!!

sg
then why new broker like rksv and bezel charging less turnover cost from customer

FOR rksv
Futures Fee
Securities Transaction Tax (STT) RS 850/CR
Transaction Charges 1 RS230/CR
Service Tax RS28/CR
Other Charges 2 RS210/CR
Total Charges RS 1318/CR
Ok. Got it.

(STT+Tran.charges+Serv.tax+ Edu cess + higher edu cess + stamp duty + Sebi charges)
For Zerodha, it would be 856.76+490+28+0.56+0.28+50+10.07 = Rs.1435.67

What are the figures for Sharekhan, Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal & Bezel. I want to know which charges are less, making them cheaper than Zerodha or RKSV

I have merely stated the fact.....of why the Turnover Charges are different among the various brokers....!!!

SG
I am also fully subscribing you, that is why my question remains, that even after claiming RS 1000CR TURNOVER DAILY, WHY THEY ARE CHARGING SUCH HIGH TURNOVER CHARGES FROM THEIR CUSTOMER.

anuragmunjal

fact of the matter: clearing charges are generally not as heavy as claimed by zerodha.
assuming a broker has a turnover of 500 cr daily and is supposedly paying 250/per crore as clearing charges, he would be shelling out 125000 daily.. wd it make sense...

but there is another imprtant 'fact'. zerodha does not have any hidden charges..it clearly states what it is going to charge..moreover, they are the first brokers who have tried to be interactive and it is evident that they take pains to solve every individual problem of their clients..

I guess, most of us are intelligent enough to choose..

regards

fact of the matter: clearing charges are generally not as heavy as claimed by zerodha.
assuming a broker has a turnover of 500 cr daily and is supposedly paying 250/per crore as clearing charges, he would be shelling out 125000 daily.. wd it make sense...

but there is another imprtant 'fact'. zerodha does not have any hidden charges..it clearly states what it is going to charge..moreover, they are the first brokers who have tried to be interactive and it is evident that they take pains to solve every individual problem of their clients..

I guess, most of us are intelligent enough to choose..

regards
matter of the fact is most of the broker clearly states what will be charged either in their website or in their contract note. At the end of the day, how much you are going to pay to the broker apart from your profit & loss. i do not understand why so many members are turning hostile while i am just quoting the real facts. A broker, if asking Rs 200 per crore extra as transaction charges, taking Rs 5 extra per f&o order executed.

anuragmunjal

matter of the fact is most of the broker clearly states what will be charged either in their website or in their contract note. At the end of the day, how much you are going to pay to the broker apart from your profit & loss. i do not understand why so many members are turning hostile while i am just quoting the real facts. A broker, if asking Rs 200 per crore extra as transaction charges, taking Rs 5 extra per f&o order executed.
hostility is in ur mind, my friend.. I have just tried to present both sides of the coin as I understand it..

Actually it is high time time SEBI should look in to the matter. As a broking house you are entitled to have brokerage on mutually agreed and negotiated term with the individual client. But in the name of statutory charges, which are more or less fixed by authority, if you are cheating your client, it is a serious fraud. As a trader and investor i am also going to lodge a complaint to SEBI about this broad day light looting.

Actually it is high time time SEBI should look in to the matter. As a broking house you are entitled to have brokerage on mutually agreed and negotiated term with the individual client. But in the name of statutory charges, which are more or less fixed by authority, if you are cheating your client, it is a serious fraud. As a trader and investor i am also going to lodge a complaint to SEBI about this broad day light looting.
As much as I like the folks at Zerodha, I think Terry raises a very good point.