You can never loose in this market - Source:Strategy TTC

Dear All

Over the last few years after applying many many strategies... I found that almost all the strategies, more or less give the same return. So after using many glamorous strategies .. I switched to a simple PRICE ACTION strategy which helps me garner a regular 30%+ per annum with ease without leverage.
This is a positional strategy ... so would invlove a lot of patience and fewer trades.

I would like to share the trades that I do here in this forum ... LIKE it if you find it useful...

We are currently short from 5020 and the SL is 5080 ...

Please remember this is a positional strategy so Risk and Reward will be very different...

Dear All

Over the last few years after applying many many strategies... I found that almost all the strategies, more or less give the same return. So after using many glamorous strategies .. I switched to a simple PRICE ACTION strategy which helps me garner a regular 30%+ per annum with ease without leverage.
This is a positional strategy ... so would invlove a lot of patience and fewer trades.

I would like to share the trades that I do here in this forum ... LIKE it if you find it useful...

We are currently short from 5020 and the SL is 5080 ...

Please remember this is a positional strategy so Risk and Reward will be very different...
but what is the strategy??? how to enter and how to exit?

Hi Aman

As you see I have put the thread in trading diary section ... because I wish to just share the performance of my strategy combined with discipline here ...

You can use any strategy that you like ... in positional...

The levels will almost be similar

Hi Aman

As you see I have put the thread in trading diary section ... because I wish to just share the performance of my strategy combined with discipline here ...

You can use any strategy that you like ... in positional...

The levels will almost be similar
actually sir, i m a newbie, so dont have much idea bout setting up a strategy or a system for trading, thats why i asked from you, i hope u can help me a bit

actually sir, i m a newbie, so dont have much idea bout setting up a strategy or a system for trading, thats why i asked from you, i hope u can help me a bit
Ok ... Aman

Follow anything which is simple ... I have seen Pivot Points Monthly work very well ... or a simple 5/13 EMA ... All on EoD working pretty welll...

TRY IT

Dear Senior Member,

Can you please briefly explain the background the methods to apply the Price Action strategy.

I didn't understand it from your posts.

Good luck and thanks for the help,

Dear Senior Member,

Can you please briefly explain the background the methods to apply the Price Action strategy.

I didn't understand it from your posts.

Good luck and thanks for the help,
HI Stock

Its very simple ... take EoD data ... see where the 5/13 lines are then trade crossovers ...

On pivot points ... trade is bullish above Pivot Point close and bearish below pivot point close ...

I dont use these methods but are equally good. ..

manish9300

You are absolutely right Sir.But if 40% is good enough depends on account size.For example on 1lk acccount 40% isnt good enough for a full time trader:(.For everyone else its :clap::thumb::lol: