www.unlisted-shares.com.The First Auction Site for Unlisted Shares

ryan4ucar

First Read his thread on "Reliance Money" poll you will understand, then comment & tell what is right/wrong..
I am not a fool who will trade on his advice:lol: lost money because of his foolishness & tactics.
So basically you mean that he started a new business you were his client and something like false trades happened and you lost a lot of money and are now out to get revenge?

ryan4ucar

Yeah I read his thread so now I finally figured it out i think you were probably trading for dev and a mistake happened he got angry and kicked you out...you tried to explain to him something wrong happened but he would not listen you felt cheated so now you want to destroy him is it?

ryan4ucar

@ Ryan I will keep reminding you till you get this. You know I am your Master:thumb:
You are running around the bush trying to catch your own tail , then you get tired and try to console then again youll do the same... say in clear words what he did to you so that you get peace rather then living in a world of lies

jahan

@ MasterSunny,

Hello,

yaar tum ko tho "Suspense thriller movie" ke director hona tha.:clap:.....anyway enjoyed ur posts.whatever happend in between u and Dev.....Truth never hides one or the other day it will come out.

Regards,