Workshop with LIVE TRADES

H

hari09omkar

Hi Indiatrader,
I have joined the forum very recently but going through the old file I found that one of very reputed TA Mr Subhdeep has been organising workshop and seminar on technical Analysis for the benefit of traders. I request you to give me details of the such workshop/seminar being organised in Kolkatta, I shall be obliged for that. even some new TA with accuracy, could be reffered to me for my training....B.P.Sinha
Dhundte rahe jaoge....

H

hari09omkar

yh,,
i can throw light ,,, i know subhadip nandy well,,,he was the first to taught me basics,,,,in technical anlysis,,,,,
very good intelligent person.....in this field,,,

renu
well of his work shop live,,i have no idea,,,because i ahvent attended any one of them
This impression is a stamp on his face? Either I am a blunt or he is a memeriser.Strange....

oxusmorouz

You know Mr.Nandy personally,that's ok.You have been associated with stoxtrend people for some time,that is also ok.But the sentence that he has sound theoretical back ground and 'he practises what he preaches' is just more than what he deserves.Let me explain:
He learnt TA from the father of the viratech guy Rahul Mohinder.In 6 months.Now about theoretical understanding:who will judge that,if the judge himself is not a genius? And you guys should know how many of us care to have some 'understanding' thing? We want readymade buy-sell systems,in this scenario it is not acurate to judge a person's acumen.
Now let me explain one of his techniques which he teaches(when he taught this to me and a 'roomful' of few other students,he told that he teaches these things in his seminars also):
Take a 50 day SMA.Make a band envelope of x percent(I forgot the number,as it was more than a year back....but it was below 10 surely).
Now plot a 7 period SMA on the same chart.When the 7 period SMA will cut the upper band of the envelope,this triggers a buy with (or without may be)several subjective parameters,like the surge in volume while the break out,the downward slant of the envelope.The exits will be cut of the SMA(7) and the upper band of the envelope in the downward direction.

I can understand that he has to teach some models to the seminar attendees or the students(like me),but after presenting this bakwas idea,guess what he said? He told that he can present people who was trading this model and earning a livelihood.....not only that, he told he himself earned 18% (probably)monthly with this method.Now who will tell him that earning 18% in a month is one thing and earning from the markets months after after month is another.

Just imagine the depth of his 'understanding' and the 'preaches-practises' stuff.If he is still practising this BS,I want to know? Mr.Nandy if you are reading this,please answer this.

Improve what? His wallet by catching more bakras to attend his seminar?

That one can do.Make it doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.

No bitterness with u rk,please take my word as a friend.The world is more tougher than sweet-words-speakers project to us.
This has to go down as the best experience based post in traderji. Hats off to you sir! Hopefully, some people will be saved, amen. :)

H

hari09omkar

Dont know about sunbim, but i have personally seen Subhadip trading live on Odin terminal in his office and doing good profitable trades.
I have seen him for over three months at a stretch!!!!!

Trust your confusin may subside if not all a wee bit!!!!!
:)

Regards
-R K Karnani
I also make very profitable trades,Sir,but that doesn't make me an excellent trader,if I can't make my non-profitable trades lower than the profitable ones.The analysts are very right in some times.....specially when there is a sustained market movement of one direction mainly.Like we had with us,sustained bull markets..for 4 consecutive years.One theory:buy on dips.You are a crorepati.But then will come the crash and then will go home the taxi driver millionnaires.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-psychology/20527-what-edge-you-have-markets-2.html#post163795
You guys are impressed by him for no real substance..Good for me.Less the opponents prepared,more my chances improve to earn.

H

hari09omkar

Sir,
Seems you know him too and being a good person you do not want to post any negative views on him!!! Otherwise how would you know that he has NO REAL SUBSTANCE !!!!!
Sir,to know why I came to conclusion that he is a person of no real substance,u have to read the post no.28 of this thread.
My personal feeling is that as most of us are in general biased against people who earn their profits not by trading but selling "knowledge", sytems", tips etc...so are you!!! But i think its not fair to categorise everyone together. If its a rule that all TA are here to dupe us then there has to be some exception to prove the rule.
"Most of us are biased against people who earn by selling 'such n such'"....if this statement is true then we all are most intellectual community in the world,isn't it? Ya...there is exception.But Mr.Nandy isn't.There are more to that incident which I posted in that earlier post.I have many burns in the heart dear.
There are exceptions,but he is not supposed to be one.

Yes, you are correct 100% in your view that I AM IPRESSED by him, maybe more so because I learnt the basics of TA from him in his class!!! Maybe I am positively biased towards him, but no regrets for the same!!!!
Regards
R K Karnani
Sir,I am also a former so-called 'student' of his class.And it was not supposed to be any basic ta class.I am talking of my professional trading journey's black pages.
And regarding ur impression on him,if it's out of sweet-swift dialogoues or out of substanceful trading method.If it's about the latter,please come up and post the beautiful techniques of his which works in the markets.

deb99891

I can understand that he has to teach some models to the seminar attendees or the students(like me),but after presenting this bakwas idea,guess what he said? He told that he can present people who was trading this model and earning a livelihood.....not only that, he told he himself earned 18% (probably)monthly with this method.Now who will tell him that earning 18% in a month is one thing and earning from the markets months after after month is another
I also make very profitable trades,Sir,but that doesn't make me an excellent trader,if I can't make my non-profitable trades lower than the profitable ones.The analysts are very right in some times.....specially when there is a sustained market movement of one direction mainly.Like we had with us,sustained bull markets..for 4 consecutive years.One theory:buy on dips.You are a crorepati.But then will come the crash and then will go home the taxi driver millionnaires.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-psychology/20527-what-edge-you-have-markets-2.html#post163795
You guys are impressed by him for no real substance..Good for me.Less the opponents prepared,more my chances improve to earn.
tanx
really strong views
reagards

oxusmorouz

Had gone thru the post, it tells about ONE of the systems Subhadip teaches or had taught you,so????? So we presume that will be the end of his Lessons now too!!!

....snip....

Sorry to disappoint you sir, I decline to share the same.....
OK, you don't have to share any technique. Please post data evidence that it works. Caveat emptor is assumed until proven otherwise.

biyasc

One year account details will make it clear that the techniques are sound?
Nice to see you back in forum.

If the trading concept has a great logic & if it is sound & simple, then 1 year data is sufficient to make an opinion (thats my thinking, no need to agree with me).

If the trading concept is based on lots of indicators & parameters including some magical no./s & figures then one have to think twice before making an opinion on it.

I understand that you had painfull experience/s with mr.nandy & his teaching. But if RK believes mr.nandy & his trading ability, then whats wrong in it?

BTW. reading your posts after long days. hope everything is fine.