Wolfe Waves

Hi,

Below is IFCI daily chart. Does it make a WW pattern?...Volume is not supporting though.
Looks like a WW.

BTW, to attach images, upload them on an external website and post the link here. Check my signature for instructions about it.

tempest

USD INR
There is -WW in USDINR. This is a monthly chart. Have a look @ -ve divergence chart with RSI in this chart. This is class I divergence.Look the white lines in the chart. Trade must be initiated after the candle gets closed inside the UTL

Hi DPK,

This is a common mistake ppl make when spotting WW initially ( even I was prone to it in early days:) )
Point 4 needs to be below point 1 in a rising wedge.

Easy way to avoid this is always remember - WW targets are contrary trend targets and the 1-4 target line must have opposite slope of trend and wedge direction

Best of luck

ps - IFCI looks good as a ww but the HnS is a little disconcerting - although if the HnS does play out, the target for the scrip is like Rs 4 which I doubt but who knows ;)

Bewinner

What I mean to ask is

Did you know on 19th EOD that market will open/move downwards on 20th as on 19th EOD market was in uptrend.
Have you taken positions accordingly etc etc.

OR

How were your trades on 20.6.13
Did you make money yesterday, because of this 166 points fall.
Actually A1B1Trader I was positionally short on hrly basis from 19th morning...yes it gave a bullish close on the day end on 19th and I did not get out as my SL not touched...so that way I got benefited...nothing else...

till today I did not close my short but some how I feel it should be closed at day end as we might see gap up in the morning...
and DPKAUR are right myself also seen 5625 was the support zone for NF...so let's see what monday will bring to me...

Bewinner

What I mean to ask is

Did you know on 19th EOD that market will open/move downwards on 20th as on 19th EOD market was in uptrend.
Have you taken positions accordingly etc etc.

OR

How were your trades on 20.6.13
Did you make money yesterday, because of this 166 points fall.
Actually A1B1Trader I was positionally short on hrly basis from 19th morning...yes it gave a bullish close on the day end on 19th and I did not get out as my SL not touched...so that way I got benefited...nothing else...

till today I did not close my short but some how I feel it should be closed at day end as we might see gap up in the morning...
and DPKAUR are right as myself also seen 5625 was the support zone for NF...so let's see what monday will bring to me...

DPKAUR

Hi DPK,

This is a common mistake ppl make when spotting WW initially ( even I was prone to it in early days:) )
Point 4 needs to be below point 1 in a rising wedge.

Easy way to avoid this is always remember - WW targets are contrary trend targets and the 1-4 target line must have opposite slope of trend and wedge direction

Best of luck

ps - IFCI looks good as a ww but the HnS is a little disconcerting - although if the HnS does play out, the target for the scrip is like Rs 4 which I doubt but who knows ;)
yes you are right. Actually this should be the right way in the chart below.