Wolfe Wave Again? Oh No!

U

uasish

To bring out the Signal from CHAOS ,People are using famous Mathametician's "Fourrier Transform" 's inverse formula.
Symmetry is "Orderly" ......."Repeatation of history" ,Sun is Orderly ,my DNA Chain is complex but orderly,UP voting pattern is caste/religion based but region wise orderly.All datas how much randomly may occour ,if ploted in 2 dimension field ,has to have a MEAN point,from which each point's(data) relationship can be determined,if so then a standard deviation band will bring Majority datas in that ORDERLY BAND,can we deny this !! this is pure Maths.So until convinced by Mathametical logic ,let me remain a dumb fool,as it is being writen in Black & White by a famous person i am not going to belive anything other than what my chart tells me.Good Night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linus

Hi all

More wolfes on prowl. see charts and
get shocked.

But how to spot them before they take off??

Ajax
Hi Ajax, Nice to meet you. I saw your charts and congrats for your excellent work. Keep it up buddy!

Now to your question about how to identify these patterns. Difficult, but I use trendlines and they work brother!

More on this later, as it's kinda late now and I sure wanna hit the sac!

Thank you all guys for contributing to this thread and I have not finished reading your posts but will do it tomorrow.

Keep up the excellent work guys.

CYL,

ss :)

winstonn

Hi friends,

Sunil, your nifty and REL IND did not qualified as a Bearish Wolfe.
Azax! the aban was not a true wolf, move was not because of the pattern.
Also saw your infy chart, 1st part is an excellent wolfe, and second part was wrong though the move was good.

Friends, am not authority on wolfe, but forcing the pattern can lead much losses. Please go through the wolfe links and check out the true set up.

Regards,
Winston

Linus

Hi friends,

Sunil, your nifty and REL IND did not qualified as a Bearish Wolfe.
Azax! the aban was not a true wolf, move was not because of the pattern.
Also saw your infy chart, 1st part is an excellent wolfe, and second part was wrong though the move was good.

Friends, am not authority on wolfe, but forcing the pattern can lead much losses. Please go through the wolfe links and check out the true set up.

Regards,
Winston
Hi Winnie,

Pl tell us why you think they are not Wolfe.

ss :)

RSI

Hi all

More wolfes on prowl. see charts and
get shocked.

But how to spot them before they take off??

Ajax
Hi Ajax
The wolfe wave image of Aban posted by you is indeed interesting. Wave no. 5 did not touch the trendline at all. It just took off even before that. How this happened? If it happens so, is it a valid wolfe wave pattern?
Regards
R. S. Iyer

C

Czar

Hi Ajax
The wolfe wave image of Aban posted by you is indeed interesting. Wave no. 5 did not touch the trendline at all. It just took off even before that. How this happened? If it happens so, is it a valid wolfe wave pattern?
Regards
R. S. Iyer
sorry for jumping in with off topic, but sir your name is extremely technical, please share any inborn RSI tech talents cause i love RSI:)

RSI

sorry for jumping in with off topic, but sir your name is extremely technical, please share any inborn RSI tech talents cause i love RSI:)
Hi czar,

I appreciate the fact that you are really loving RSI. As I quote every time, my name is R. S. Iyer. That is a real name and not a fancied name. But I am unable to understand what is meant by "please share any inborn RSI tech talents". If you can explain about it a little bit, I shall be grateful to you.
Regards
R. S. Iyer

Last edited:

Ajax

Dear RSI

I am in market to make money & not for academics.
I believe in KISS strategy ( no oscillators OI etc etc ) . Pure price action.
Hence I look for patterns
Aban look liked Wolfe to me. and got in ( though not at rock bottom, I admit) , I followed my position with trailing SL, Ditto with Infy & others

I spotted H&S shoulders in GE Ship hrly chart - got into after piercing of neckline. Had I picked up Wolfe on daily chart earlier, my entry would have been around head area......

U cant be right all the time , hence importance of Initial SL & then trailing SL
cant be over emphasised

KISS (keep it simple sir)

Ajax

C

Czar

Hi czar,

I appreciate the fact that you are really loving RSI. As I quote every time, my name is R. S. Iyer. That is a real name and not a fancied name. But I am unable to understand what is meant by "please share any inborn RSI tech talents". If you can explain about it a little bit, I shall be grateful to you.
Regards
R. S. Iyer
Yes Sir, that's what I commented Since your name initials naturally form the RSI, maybe you could have some inborn RSI knowledge, joking sir, but really if you have do let us know :eek: