why was udayan so bullish on infosys?.

sudoku1

"

it reminds me of the famous story of kurukshetra, where yudhistara shouted aloud
"ASWATHAMA HAS DIED." and then murmered " THE ELEPHANT ".
now Drona did know that there was an elephant named ASWADHAMA. But he thought
if it were an elephant why would YUDHISTARA shout about it.
elephant....??? R Z....???:D

Hi,
I have been following Udayan and others very closely on CNBC channel, I find him very pessimistic and eager to spread only the bad news in the market. This is a sharp contrast to other analysts in CNBC who are more realistic and neutral in their approach.No wonder the stock market is worsening more due to negative sentiments than anything else.

chintan786

right now there is hardly anyone on street who is optimistic....... and this is good for the market.

ARMHM

These scrips made 52week low yesterday.
ANDHRA BANK
APOLLO SINDHOORI CAP.
ARCHIDPLY IND. LTD
B.L.KASHYAP & SON LTD
BAJAJ FINSERV LTD.
BALAJI TELEFILMS LIMITED.
BALKRISHNA IND. LTD
BEML LIMITED
BHARATI SHIPYARD LTD.
CENTURY TEXTILES LTD
CHEMPLAST SANMAR LTD
CHOLAMANDALAM DBS FINANCE
CITY UNION BANK LTD
CMC LTD
DHUNSERI TEA & IND.
EASTERN SILK INDUSTRIES L
ECLERX SERVICES LTD
ELECTROTHERM (I) LTD.
EURO CERAMICS LTD
EVEREADY INDS. IND. LTD.
EVINIX ACCESSORIES LTD
FEDERAL BANK LTD
GANDHI SPL. TUBES LTD
GILLETTE INDIA LTD
GMR FERRO ALLOYS LTD
GOLDIAM INTERNATIONAL LTD
GRABAL ALK LTD
GRANULES INDIA LIMITED
GRASIM INDUSTRIES LTD
GRASIM INDUSTRIES LTD
GREAT OFFSHORE LTD
GRUH FINANCE LTD.
GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD.
GUJARAT NARMADA FERT. CO
GULF OIL CORP. LTD
HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD
HDFC BANK LTD
HILTON METAL FORGING LTD
HIND SYNTEX LTD
HINDUJA VENTURES LIMITED
HOUSE OF PEARL FASH LTD
ICICI BANK LTD.
IDEA CELLULAR LIMITED
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
INDO COUNT INDUSTRIES LTD
INDO RAMA SYNTHETICS LTD
INFOMEDIA INDIA LIMITED
ITD CEMENTATION INDIA LTD
JIK INDUSTRIES LIMITED
JMC PROJECTS (I) LTD.
KERNEX MICROSYS(I) LTD
KHAITAN (INDIA)LTD.
KINETIC MOTOR COMPANY LTD
KLG SYSTEL LTD.
KOTHARI PRODUCTS LTD
LOGIX MICROSYSTEM LTD.
MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD
MANGALAM CEMENT LTD
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD.
MCDOWELL HOLDINGS LTD.
MIC ELECTRONICS LIMITED
MORGAN STANLEY
MOSER-BAER (I) LTD
MOTILAL OSWAL FIN LTD
NATCO PHARMA LTD.
NORTHGATE TECH. LTD.
ORBIT CORP. LTD.
PAREKH ALUM. LTD
PATSPIN INDIA LTD
PITTI LAMINATIONS LTD
PRAJAY ENG. SYN. LTD.
PRIME SECURITIES LIMITED
RADHA MADHAV CO. LTD.
RADICO KHAITAN LTD
RANE ENG VALVE LTD
SAKUMA EXPORTS LIMITED
SEJAL ARCHI GLASS LTD
SIYARAM SILK MILLS LTD
SONA KOYO STER SYS LTD
SPENTEX IND. LTD
SUNFLAG IRON AND STEEL CO
SURYALAKSHMI COT MIL LTD
T T LIMITED
TAKE SOLUTIONS LTD
THE PAPER PRODUCTS LTD
THE PHOENIX MILLS LTD
TOURISM FINANCE CORP. OF
TREADSDIRECT LIMITED
TRICOM INDIA LIMITED
UNITED BREW. (HOLD.) LTD
UNITED SPIRITS LIMITED
VAIBHAV GEMS LTD
VIMTA LABS LIMITED
VISHAL RETAIL LIMITED
VOLTAMP TRANSFORMERS LTD
WEST COAST PAPER MILLS LTD

52 week high
NEOCURE THERAPEUTICS LTD
ZANDU PHARMA WORKS LTD

Last edited:

orderflow13

mannn... first thing first udayan is a good man,2)he is not a saint h is also human 3)he is not a analyst ,technical or fundamental he also admits 4)so never qs arise to make a decision based on his cals as u closely observe he never gives buy or sell call...well bottom line is this 5)i just follow udayans pre market views as to gather what happening in financial world market ex.crude level,asian market, s&p 500 close,major events to come and watch for,open interest and put call ratio se all in 30 mins not a bad deal isnt it?and cnbc as a business chanel they suppose to give financial info like that,i havent found any other channel who gives so traders friendly information. it saves plenty of time for trader like us who make trades by our own TA tools AND MAKE TRADE BY OUR STOP LOSS AND RISK MANAGEMENT AND MONEY MANAGEMENT.just

http://www.suchetadalal.com/articles/display/46/1942.article

Taken from another website.

"Speaking of Tv18 , the prize does go to Udayan Mukherjee. He has this uncanny 'gift' of being able to talk at length on any script/ index and after ten / twenty minutes u're still not sure whether he is for it or against it!

I some times get the feeling that if someone were to ask him if the sun would rise the next morning his answer would be:

"Baa.. it;s a tough call, well, it has definately risen for all these years, do there is a strong possibility of it rising tomorrow moring, having said that.. stranger things have happened in this world... and one can never tell..."

In fact since he never commits himself, he is never wrong which is the reason of his popularity among investors (one actually called him the Amitabh Bachaan of stck markets!!)

While anchors are bound by rules not to give stock recommendations, the follow the rule so strickly that sometimes for info on the TV 18 script price movement, we have to look for altermate sources,and not thier own channel!!"

Hope this helps.

rkkarnani

mannn... first thing first udayan is a good man,2)he is not a saint h is also human 3)he is not a analyst ,technical or fundamental he also admits 4)so never qs arise to make a decision based on his cals as u closely observe he never gives buy or sell call...well bottom line is this 5)i just follow udayans pre market views as to gather what happening in financial world market ex.crude level,asian market, s&p 500 close,major events to come and watch for,open interest and put call ratio se all in 30 mins not a bad deal isnt it?and cnbc as a business chanel they suppose to give financial info like that,i havent found any other channel who gives so traders friendly information. it saves plenty of time for trader like us who make trades by our own TA tools AND MAKE TRADE BY OUR STOP LOSS AND RISK MANAGEMENT AND MONEY MANAGEMENT.just
Dont know the present status, but previously there was a link on
moneycontrol . com site for calls by Udayan!!!