Why Indian Stock Markets Are falling Blindly Everyday When WIll It Stop ?

rajputz

Sir, Its a purely technical fall. As i have mentioned in my blog that 4700/4775 band will be the maximum downside level on positional basis where as this fresh upmove will take the market to the level of 5500 level from where a further downfall may see a level of 4500/4550 and from their a completely new rise will take us to the new high.
and how can you say tha twith so much surety....on weekly charts the nifty has just started to fell and if it goes this way...it may reach to the levels of 4300....i am not an expert....but it seems like further felling....

Sir, this is our bread and butter, till now we have been magically succesful, i could have given you our blog adress but that will invite a ban so i cant. I am not claiming anything with 100% surity as we dont post unscientific claims but with maximum probability it will rise to the hight of recommended level of 5500/5550. 5166 may prove to be an intermidiate resistance only.

Last edited:

rajputz

i just wanted to know that how you concluded that it will be bullish from now on...i am my self long....thats y i asked....

How i am bullish i cant share, i can only share my views as much it is allowed by my company. I dont know at what level you went long. Neither i know in which index or script you are long. So its not possible for me to provide any specific guidance to you sir.

rajputz

How i am bullish i cant share, i can only share my views as much it is allowed by my company. I dont know at what level you went long. Neither i know in which index or script you are long. So its not possible for me to provide any specific guidance to you sir.
nifty 4875 long position

Nifty spot 5166 may prove to be a resistance in the present upmove. Above 5100 your trailing stoploss will be 5020 and tgt 5500. Incase market dips from here. I hardly see any possiblity of a level below 4500 being tested so that will be a zone for further longs with a new high as a tgt.

Let keep aside the issue of FII buying/selling. In the first place, do you really think that the stock exchanges are going to disclose any real sensitive data on their website? Image you are some hot shot FII/DII who is currently distributing his stock to the retail investors. If NSE tells everybody "Hey dude, this hot shot guy is selling his portfolio", would it be acceptable to you?

Large traders do not want to let anybody know what and how much they are buying or selling.

Also, if the FII/DII buying/selling data really contained any information, FII/DII would have easily influenced the stock exchange to not disclose the data; and the exchange would have obliged. And why not oblige? After institutional volume contributes almost 90 to 95% of the exchange's business/turnover. There is no way NSE can "force" any data out against the will of institutional players. If the institutional players really do not mind disclosing the data, we have to understand that the data has no value. Otherwise, anybody with a simple calculator could pick tops and bottoms based on these values.
Well bunny the Stock Exchange Does give some information public. Large traders are listed on bulk orders, there is a lot of info on the NSE website, when a FII or any large trader buys or sell the market offen know about it.
By Looking at the option chain it seem the market will go sideways for the month of feb.
Do you trade daily? I find you know a lot about the Indian market, BTW you seem to have removed your picture

sudoku1

Well bunny the Stock Exchange Does give some information public. Large traders are listed on bulk orders, there is a lot of info on the NSE website, when a FII or any large trader buys or sell the market offen know about it.
By Looking at the option chain it seem the market will go sideways for the month of feb.
Do you trade daily? I find you know a lot about the Indian market, BTW you seem to have removed your picture
theres where technicals come in play...for a trader playing with the help of technicals....it doesnt matter who is buying or distributing...every action of his/her is captured by the charts...its like a mirror....u stand naked ,it shows that!:)

rajputz

naked :rofl::rofl:

totally right...but we are getting whipped by being naked for some days.... :rofl::rofl: